Xbox One App is pissing me off.

Discus and support Xbox One App is pissing me off. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After resetting my PC it no longer detects my Xbox. I've done everything to try to fix this. Support was terrible, didn't help, told me to go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheFableAbel, Dec 31, 2017.

  1. TheFableAbel
    TheFableAbel Guest

    Xbox One App is pissing me off.


    After resetting my PC it no longer detects my Xbox. I've done everything to try to fix this. Support was terrible, didn't help, told me to go to Windows Support who basically told me to pay for help???????? What the ****? They were of no help. Nothing is
    helping. It was fine 1-2 days ago before resetting. What the hell do I do I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING

    :)
     
    TheFableAbel, Dec 31, 2017
    #1
  2. My xbox one is pissing me off

    Do you get an error code? That can help diagnose what is wrong with your Xbox at the moment. It's usually formatted as "0x--------", or "E---".
     
    Internet Expert, Dec 31, 2017
    #2
  3. LebronFan707
    LebronFan707 Guest
    My xbox one is pissing me off

    My xbox one will not work I have got in contact and they said they would send me a email and still haven't it keeps saying something went wrong I got told the xbox is trying to complete a update I am very annoyed at my xbox and its seems to be that nobody
    is willing to help
     
    LebronFan707, Dec 31, 2017
    #3
  4. TheFableAbel
    TheFableAbel Guest

    Xbox One App is pissing me off.

    Oh wow look it can't be found on the xbox app on my tablet either wow
     
    TheFableAbel, Dec 31, 2017
    #4
  5. TheFableAbel Win User

    Xbox One App is pissing me off.

    Oh wow look it can't be found on the xbox app on my tablet either wow
  6. Internet Expert Win User

    My xbox one is pissing me off

    Do you get an error code? That can help diagnose what is wrong with your Xbox at the moment. It's usually formatted as "0x--------", or "E---".
  7. POKIS CHOKI Win User

    Your pissing me off Xbox!

    Me too! Wtf is going on? Grrrr
  8. BenjaminTardif Win User

    Your pissing me off Xbox!

    Je ne peut pas me connecter a mon conte Xbox ( Lebledart01) je ne cest pas pour quoi
  9. CharlesMabe Win User

    Cannot edit avatar from Games metro app in windows 8

    Yep. You can't customize your avatar from the Games app in Windows 8.1. And it's pissing me off. Seriously, MS. Fix this.
Thema:

Xbox One App is pissing me off.

Loading...
  1. Xbox One App is pissing me off. - Similar Threads - App pissing off

  2. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  3. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...