xbox one app idea

Discus and support xbox one app idea in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; red box app so we can rent games!!!!!! 52b87fd0-673c-4f1f-8120-f43c845790d1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JEIMUSON, Jan 2, 2014.

1. JEIMUSON
    JEIMUSON Guest

xbox one app idea

red box app so we can rent games!!!!!!

:)

JEIMUSON, Jan 2, 2014
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    This will be one of my main uses of snap mode - game guides

Watch "Machinima app on Xbox One with Wingman - Coming November 22" on YouTube
    Machinima app on Xbox One with Wingman -...

A very similar idea but with video, official app so it should work well, not sure on how this currently goes over dr3 but I think that's game specific and an old build but the idea is nice.

turk3y, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Unauthorized error for Xbox Insider app?

Hello. I launch the Xbox Inside app on my Xbox One but am met with an error stating Unauthorized. I have no idea what that means. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, no luck. Tried a hard reset, also no luck. Any idea what the issue is?

MasterGuard08, Jan 2, 2014
  4. JEIMUSON
    JEIMUSON Guest

xbox one app idea

can you rent games on the xbox one?

JEIMUSON, Jan 2, 2014
  5. JEIMUSON
    JEIMUSON Guest
    regardless you should be able to rent a game for a night or a couple days or how ever long toy want to keep paying for time if your friend is over with there box and they have a game that you want to play you should be able to rent it and it would be better
    then a demo cuz you get the game in its complete form but dont have to fork out all the cash you have for a game you may not like and with games going digital and them being unable to be traded in it makes complete sense

JEIMUSON, Jan 2, 2014
  6. It would make sense and be really cool but when you have redbox instant I think you can only reserve copies of the game in general so they'd have to add a new feature for console gamers and there is probably more legal things that go into adding rentable
    digital downloads of games.

NathanielLarson, Oct 31, 2018
  7. NathanielLarson Win User

xbox one app idea

It would make sense and be really cool but when you have redbox instant I think you can only reserve copies of the game in general so they'd have to add a new feature for console gamers and there is probably more legal things that go into adding rentable
    digital downloads of games.
  8. JEIMUSON Win User

xbox one app idea

can you rent games on the xbox one?
  9. JEIMUSON Win User

xbox one app idea

regardless you should be able to rent a game for a night or a couple days or how ever long toy want to keep paying for time if your friend is over with there box and they have a game that you want to play you should be able to rent it and it would be better
    then a demo cuz you get the game in its complete form but dont have to fork out all the cash you have for a game you may not like and with games going digital and them being unable to be traded in it makes complete sense
  10. Galactic Geek Win User

Idea - Hotmail app for XBOX ONE

I've always liked the calendar feature - it'd be nice to look at your calendar at a glance right on your television & have notifications from it pop-up such as important events (it's your anniversary today, for example).
  11. OptimusVez Win User

Idea - Hotmail app for XBOX ONE

Agreed with all your good ideas. I did not though about the calendar part, that would be nice too. They integrated Skype to their email services, I would love to be able to call all my contacts, through my xbox dashboard. For them, it would represent more
    users, more gamers and most of all more money :D

Cheers guys
Thema:

xbox one app idea

1. xbox one app idea - Similar Threads - app idea

2. SUGGESTION: Achieve More Earn More Xbox Rewards app idea

in XBoX on Windows
    SUGGESTION: Achieve More Earn More Xbox Rewards app idea: Recently they have removed the AMEM because of many issues with it, I personally have also many times submitted tickets to the rewards team due to issues with it tracking. I have an idea, if not...
  3. Idea for xbox app that can help people

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for xbox app that can help people: So I was thinking that you guys should add the option to be able to scroll lo our screenshots and clips like the app photos does this will make it easier for people to see their constant in the...
  4. No xcloud option?? Any idea what is happening on the app?

in XboX Insiders
    No xcloud option?? Any idea what is happening on the app?: I can't use xcloud, when I go to my library it only gives me the option to launch the game on my console. Am I missing something? submitted by /u/Altruistic-Hornet325 [link] [comments]
  5. XBOX APP CREATOR FEATURE IDEA FEEDBACK

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX APP CREATOR FEATURE IDEA FEEDBACK: So I came up with a solution for integrating emulation to xbox for free while xbox makes more money to pay for improvements and also legally so they donot get sue Listen up!! The idea is to make...
  6. I think it was a bad idea to release the mobile app update in its current state.

in XboX Insiders
    I think it was a bad idea to release the mobile app update in its current state.: Let's get straight to the point. The latest version of the app is missing A LOT of the features that are key for the Xbox User Experience. I understand why you're doing and some of the...
  7. An Idea For Sharing to Twitter via Desktop Companion App

in XboX Insiders
    An Idea For Sharing to Twitter via Desktop Companion App: Recently made a post on Twitter about how the companion app via desktop could be better, but then was advised to post it to this subreddit, here's the link if you want to see it. The bare bones...
  8. Any idea when the Amazon app will be fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any idea when the Amazon app will be fixed: Is there any ETA on an Amazon app fix ,after getting a new Xbox one s and connecting it I learn the Amazon app is not available so what now reinstall my old PS3 so I don't waste my Prime...
  9. Have an idea for the photos app !! Please read✌

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have an idea for the photos app !! Please read✌: We need a sleep background option ... Like if you wanna put 10 minutes of inactivity to show a Slideshow background same as the photos app... 95268bc2-de8a-4e65-83a2-500e268c6bfc
  10. Xbox One app to update achievements idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One app to update achievements idea: When I first got my Xbox One (Forza Motorsport 6 Edition) everytime I got online, it would automatically update all achievements earned while playing offline, weather I still had the game or not....