Xbox one app connection problems

Discus and support Xbox one app connection problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been trying to connect my Xbox to the app, on both windows and android, however none of my devices can discover the Xbox one on my network, even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GriffD0G, Oct 17, 2017.

1. GriffD0G
    GriffD0G Guest

Ive been trying to connect my Xbox to the app, on both windows and android, however none of my devices can discover the Xbox one on my network, even when trying in the IP address. I've tried all these solutions so far to no success:

1. Hard reset both the xbox and router

2. Changing my network to separate both 2.4 and 5Ghz

3. Plugging both my PC and Xbox into the router via ethernet but still it was unable to detect my Xbox on the network

Both devices are fully updated so I have no idea what to do.

:)

GriffD0G, Oct 17, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Nunezr
    Nunezr Guest
    Can't get smartglass to connect

Not sure if you figured this out yet but I had the same problem and the solution was that I had the smart glass app for the 360. You have to download the new xbox smart ass app for Xbox one. Hope this helps! 

Nunezr, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Xbox one app connection problems

Hey there GriffD0G,

Is your Xbox One console and other devices up to date as well? Do you have all devices connected to the same Wireless Network including either the 2.4Ghz band or 5Ghz band (aka not mixing and matching 2.4 and 5Ghz)?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there GriffD0G,

Is your Xbox One console and other devices up to date as well? Do you have all devices connected to the same Wireless Network including either the 2.4Ghz band or 5Ghz band (aka not mixing and matching 2.4 and 5Ghz)?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

fifa19 takes a long time to download and crashing usbdrive, does not run the game

7. DangerousHill Win User

We were unable to turn on your console. Make sure this device is on the same network as your console and your console is set to instant on.

Beslano, a number of us have repeatedly "Reported the Problem" through the Beta app and updated this thread to say so. Additionally we have clearly described the problem time and again.

This has nothing to do with signing into the Xbox app - the problem is that the xbox app will not remotely connect to the Xbox one when it's in standby mode.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

SE TARDA MUCHO EN DESCARGAR JUEGOS E INSTALACIONES / It takes long to DOWNLOAD GAMES AND FACILITIES

9. XBF Aicha T Win User

my xbox 360 erro and 80% dowloade in game crash of the titans

Thema:

1. Xbox one app connection problems - Similar Threads - app connection problems

2. Whenever I try to connect to my console on the xbox app it says there is an issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to connect to my console on the xbox app it says there is an issue: So whenever I try to connect my console to the xbox app it says theres an issue and to try later, this has been happening for abt 2 months, I've tried just leaving my xbox on, turning it on and...
  3. Xbox App for PC won't to connect to Xbox Series X Console (Windows 11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App for PC won't to connect to Xbox Series X Console (Windows 11): Greetings, I learned today of this feature, I guess I'm a bit late to the party, but I can't get the PC app to connect to my Xbox Series X. I tried the suggestion listed in this thread from...
  4. I get an internet connection issue whenever I try to sign into a Microsoft app with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get an internet connection issue whenever I try to sign into a Microsoft app with a...: I recently changed the primary email alias of my main Microsoft account because I no longer had access to the prior address. This has caused problems when trying to log into various apps that...
  5. When opening apps on my Xbox Series X, I get an error saying that I need to connect to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When opening apps on my Xbox Series X, I get an error saying that I need to connect to the...: Game play is fine (Call of Duty). NAT shows open. IPV4 and IPV6 connected. When I attempt to open ANY App, the Xbox tells me that I'm not connected to the network. Browsing on Edge browser is...
  6. Huge problem with the connection to the servers, mentioned by the Xbox Live app on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Huge problem with the connection to the servers, mentioned by the Xbox Live app on Windows 10: Dear Microsoft Support, my girlfriend and I had to face a problem with the Xbox Live app on Windows 10. An information by the way; we are from Germany. First off, I would like to explain the...
  7. Connection problem of achievement on windows 10 xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection problem of achievement on windows 10 xbox app: Hi everyone, I think i got some connection problem with the xbox app in windows 10. I found that my xbox app work fine except the part of checking achievement, every time I click on the...
  8. XBox app general connection problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox app general connection problems: Hello Microsoft! Please read in case this hasn't been reported yet. 1) When starting to stream from XBox One to Windows 10 with the XBox One Controller switched on and connected to the XBox, it...
  9. Plex app connection problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plex app connection problem: Hi, I have a problem with the new Plex app. Plex server is running on LAN in the same subnet than the xbox360. I registered the Plex app with PIN in plex.tv website so everything should be good...
  10. Netflix app crashing then saying there is an internet connection problem when fully connected ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app crashing then saying there is an internet connection problem when fully connected ...: Hey, I've been using the netflix app for the last two weeks and everything has been fine. Except I went to watch something last night and it wouldn't load and kept saying there was an internet...