Xbox one app connection problems

Discus and support Xbox one app connection problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been trying to connect my Xbox to the app, on both windows and android, however none of my devices can discover the Xbox one on my network, even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GriffD0G, Oct 17, 2017.

1. GriffD0G
    GriffD0G Guest

Ive been trying to connect my Xbox to the app, on both windows and android, however none of my devices can discover the Xbox one on my network, even when trying in the IP address. I've tried all these solutions so far to no success:

1. Hard reset both the xbox and router

2. Changing my network to separate both 2.4 and 5Ghz

3. Plugging both my PC and Xbox into the router via ethernet but still it was unable to detect my Xbox on the network

Both devices are fully updated so I have no idea what to do.

:)

GriffD0G, Oct 17, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Nunezr
    Nunezr Guest
    Can't get smartglass to connect

Not sure if you figured this out yet but I had the same problem and the solution was that I had the smart glass app for the 360. You have to download the new xbox smart ass app for Xbox one. Hope this helps! 

Nunezr, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Xbox one app connection problems

Hey there GriffD0G,

Is your Xbox One console and other devices up to date as well? Do you have all devices connected to the same Wireless Network including either the 2.4Ghz band or 5Ghz band (aka not mixing and matching 2.4 and 5Ghz)?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there GriffD0G,

Is your Xbox One console and other devices up to date as well? Do you have all devices connected to the same Wireless Network including either the 2.4Ghz band or 5Ghz band (aka not mixing and matching 2.4 and 5Ghz)?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

fifa19 takes a long time to download and crashing usbdrive, does not run the game

7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

SE TARDA MUCHO EN DESCARGAR JUEGOS E INSTALACIONES / It takes long to DOWNLOAD GAMES AND FACILITIES

8. DangerousHill Win User

We were unable to turn on your console. Make sure this device is on the same network as your console and your console is set to instant on.

Beslano, a number of us have repeatedly "Reported the Problem" through the Beta app and updated this thread to say so. Additionally we have clearly described the problem time and again.

This has nothing to do with signing into the Xbox app - the problem is that the xbox app will not remotely connect to the Xbox one when it's in standby mode.
  9. XBF Aicha T Win User

my xbox 360 erro and 80% dowloade in game crash of the titans

Thema:

1. Xbox one app connection problems - Similar Threads - app connection problems

2. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  3. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  4. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  5. Can I connect my xbox with the companion app wiresless without my xbox being connected to...

in XboX Insiders
    Can I connect my xbox with the companion app wiresless without my xbox being connected to...: Hi guys I recently got the new xbox and I was wondering if it possible to connect it on the pc app without it being connected to my tv? submitted by /u/chippymunk95 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox app not connecting to my Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app not connecting to my Xbox series X: My Xbox app wont connect to my Xbox series X. When I click set up a new console, the code is not appearing on my TV, when I click add an existing console, it says try again in a bit. Something...
  7. Connecting Xbox Series S to PC Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Xbox Series S to PC Xbox App: My xbox is downstairs. PC is upstairs. Up to recently, everything has been fine and connected. But now I can't remote play from my PC. I've done the power down, factory reset xbox, uninstalled,...
  8. When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...: How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else? e8b85cdc-dd13-4c2f-946c-220b4ee3eedf
  9. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem: I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in....
  10. having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...: when i press connect nothing happens. e4af9950-3967-4fac-9c91-cf8786446e6e