xbox one and xbox series x

Discus and support xbox one and xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I have the Xbox one will I be able to play with people that have the Xbox series X (not the games but players?) 623849ac-a927-4b74-949a-177a5eabb948 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lil.Arab.29, Apr 15, 2020.

  1. Lil.Arab.29
    Lil.Arab.29 Guest

    xbox one and xbox series x


    If I have the Xbox one will I be able to play with people that have the Xbox series X (not the games but players?)

    :)
     
    Lil.Arab.29, Apr 15, 2020
    #1
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

    NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

    No such thing as an Xbox One Series X. The Xbox One family of consoles has an S and an X but are still just Xbox Ones. You need the Series family of consoles. The Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X. These are different from Xbox One S or Xbox One X.

    The "One" and "Series" are the console types.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Will Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Xbox one edition work on my Xbox?

    There is no xbox one x edition it's just xbox one version

    There is no x or one requirement for Xbox one games. Xbox one x has more power that's it

    Series consoles have more powrr in spades from xbox one

    And there is no xbox one series x

    Just xbox series s or x
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Fifa 22 Xbox Series X

    Are you seeing "FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S"?

    It's the edition or bundle that includes both Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.

    If this is the standard edition it will say if it's Xbox One or Xbox Series X game. The Xbox One version though is playable on Xbox Series X as well.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Why does it say Jedi survivor is no longer available?

    Are you sure you have a series x not.a xbox one x ?

    Xbox one x is not.a series x
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can you play new mw3 from an old gen xbox 1 external hard drive

    Hi,

    On an Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox S, yes.

    On an Xbox Series X or Series S, no.
Thema:

xbox one and xbox series x

Loading...
  1. xbox one and xbox series x - Similar Threads - series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...