Xbox One and Xbox Series X Primary Accounts

Discus and support Xbox One and Xbox Series X Primary Accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an XBox One S and it is set as a primary Xbox so I can share my Xbox Live with my family. I am looking to buy a Series X soon and I'm wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MyTinyTown, Mar 16, 2021.

  1. MyTinyTown
    MyTinyTown Guest

    Xbox One and Xbox Series X Primary Accounts


    I have an XBox One S and it is set as a primary Xbox so I can share my Xbox Live with my family.

    I am looking to buy a Series X soon and I'm wondering if I can set that as a primary too? Or can you only have 1 Xbox primary even though it is a different Generation?

    :)
     
    MyTinyTown, Mar 16, 2021
    #1
  2. wi7bit Win User

    Xbox One and Xbox Series X Primary Accounts

    Yes. If you sign in on any other Xbox, you will be able to use your account as if you are at home.

    As mentioned, you will have access to your account as long as you are online. It's only your home console that can been used offline (e.g no internet access). You may also want to note that although you can sign to multiple consoles at the same time, you will be not be allowed to play the same game at the same time.

    Hope that helps.
  3. MyTinyTown Win User

    Xbox One and Xbox Series X Primary Accounts

    How about this though?

    I have Game Pass Ultimate, would my Game Pass work on another Xbox with my account? I know other accounts on that Xbox would not be able to use it, but would I be able to?
  4. MyTinyTown Win User

    Xbox One and Xbox Series X Primary Accounts

    This is what I assumed, but wanted to ask anyway.

    Thank you.
  5. EslamMetwally Win User

    Xbox One and Xbox Series X Primary Accounts

    I have an XBox One S and it is set as a primary Xbox so I can share my Xbox Live with my family.

    I am looking to buy a Series X soon and I'm wondering if I can set that as a primary too? Or can you only have 1 Xbox primary even though it is a different Generation?
    xbox one Ea sports play egyptian league fifa 22 Al-Ahly sports club ,Zamalek,ismaily,Al masry,Al ittihad ,smoha ,misr lei makkasa ,al mokawloon
  6. wi7bit Win User

    Xbox One and Xbox Series X Primary Accounts

    HI MyTinyTown

    You are only able to set one console as 'home' to share your games and subscriptions with your family, but you will still be able to use the new console yourself while another family member is using the other. That is not a problem. They just won't be able to use the new one without you signing in first.

    Hope that helps.
Thema:

Xbox One and Xbox Series X Primary Accounts

Loading...
  1. Xbox One and Xbox Series X Primary Accounts - Similar Threads - Series Primary Accounts

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...