Xbox one and xbox series x Live account sharing via streaming

Discus and support Xbox one and xbox series x Live account sharing via streaming in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I am totally dumb struck with the 2 consoles having 3 kids and my own account which is the live account. I have 1 TV and 1 laptop to play the 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Herman Janse van Vuuren, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Xbox one and xbox series x Live account sharing via streaming

Hi,

I am totally dumb struck with the 2 consoles having 3 kids and my own account which is the live account.

I have 1 TV and 1 laptop to play the 2 consoles over.

XBox series X is connected to the TV as it does not support the streaming option via the xbox app to my laptop.

So the laptop connect to the xbox one via the xbox streaming app.

Now, how do I set up the accounts "Home console" story so any kid can play on any xbox at anytime and it does not give the error when starting the game that the xbox live account also needs to be signed in?

So the xobox live account needs to be signed into the xbox one to play any games how ever on the xbox series x you can play any game without the xbox live account needed to be signed in.

How do I get this working the same on both xboxes to stop the fight on who plays on the TV and who streams to the laptop? or who plays on the Xbox x and who plays on the xbox one?

I don't really get the "home console" setup? I just want the kids to play say fortnite together when the xbox live account is on the xbox series x to allow the other childs profile to start a game without the need of the live account being signed in.

I see only 1 xbox can be the home console on the live account so how do one do this?

:)

Herman Janse van Vuuren, Feb 18, 2022
  2. Herman Janse van Vuu Win User

So in essence it is not feasible to buy 2 xboxes and only have 1 live account for the family via a Microsoft subscription?

I am sure there must be a way to say these 2 xboxes belongs to me so any of the family accounts should be allowed to play any installed game that was purchased or installed from the gamespass without needing the xbox live account on both devices signed in to play the games?

I feel I have waisted my money buying the xbox series x, it cannot remote play stream to the pc/laptop and my kids cannot play online multi player games due to the xbox live account needed on both xboxes to play the game.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Herman, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Ok.

You have 2 consoles, an Xbox series X and an Xbox One.

First thing, if the games are purchased on only one account, what you can do is simples set this account as home console on one of your consoles, but, you can only set it as home console in one console at a time. The other console, to be able to play those games, only if you use that same account that owns the games to play. :/

Unfortunately, you cannot set that account as home console on your 2 consoles. :/
  4. Herman Janse van Vuu Win User

My account can roam yes but how to I allow the other accounts to play any game on any xbox at any time without having my account signed in?
  5. ngocphi Win User

No console will work that way you want

All current consoles and next gen and previous gens only support one home console

To use it on the laptop only xbox one is supported

If you have xbox gamepass ultimate you can use cloud which is compatible either way but a paid service

As l4 mentioned only your account can roam
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

I see.

Herman, unfortunately, in the Xbox platform you can own more than 1 console and use to play, no issues there, but, all content you purchase under your account you can only share it with one additional console which will be played with another account. You can use more than one console, but, if you use your account to do so, or, if you set your account as home console, but only on another console other than your main one. :/
Thema:

1. Xbox one and xbox series x Live account sharing via streaming - Similar Threads - series Live account

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  4. Series x won’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x won’t connect to live: Went to tun on series x and won’t connect to Xbox network… I did a wired test network connection and it says console connected to internet can’t watch disney + or play anything online the Home...
  5. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  6. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  7. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  8. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility: A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot...
  9. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  10. Xbox Live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live on Xbox Series X: So today my brother bought a Xbox Series X and we still had are original copy of Bo2 and he was able to create a Xbox live account someone we don't know how but when I told him I wanted to play...