xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem

Discus and support xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; yes on xbox one show Gamerscore but xbox one achievement is in game list but it not add my 8580G it should be 9115G can micosoft sort it out for me ? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAPTA1N LEWIS, Jan 1, 2014.

1. xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem

yes on xbox one show Gamerscore but xbox one achievement is in game list but it not add my 8580G it should be 9115G

can micosoft sort it out for me ?

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Jan 2, 2014
  2. I`ll make this better clear right when I was playing xbox one early on I earn achievement then I went back on xbox 360 it was normal because of xbox one add on 360 but I delete it it put me back to 8580G but lets if compare you game it say 9115G but if I
    go to view my profile or dashboard it say 8580G! on xbox one no problem just 360 I was playing xbox offline then all this start happen reason I was playing offline from internet because friend kept inviting to me can you help me sort the achievement ? xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem :(

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Jan 2, 2014
  3. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest
    I don't know what else to suggest other than to wait a little while. From what I gather, the only place that is displaying the incorrect gamerscore is on the 360 dashboard and only you can see that, so don't worry about others seeing the incorrect gamerscore.

sniffles x, Jan 2, 2014
  4. xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem

ok thank you i still problem but i think i just have to leave it it only gamerscore right ?

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Jan 15, 2014
  5. BLAZE VII
    BLAZE VII Guest
    Hey "THE EV1L CLOWN" I have the exact same problem: I re-downloaded my profile and cleared cache and everything since my Xbox360 kept signing me out when I returned to the dashboard. Problem one solved but now I have a new one and exactly the same as you.
    It should show 175.135 G including the 1.090 G from the Xbox One but instead it shows only 174.045 G when I check it via dashboard. Even here on Xbox.com it shows the correct TOTAL GAMERSCORE. Kinda annoying and I hope this will be sorted out and updated in
    near future.

Now all we can do for now is wait...

BLAZE VII, Feb 7, 2014
  6. You got same problem as me hope get it sort it in future hopefully

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Feb 17, 2014
  7. Well my xbox is showing that no one on my friends list hav any gamerscore

ReliantScroll45, Jul 26, 2014
  8. xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem

I am just going to forget it about it

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Sep 9, 2014
  9. I am running into this issue now. My xbox.com and xbox 1 show the total number of achievements correctly. And my 360 did as well, until I deleted my profile and re-downloaded it. (I did that because my Halo 3 game save disappeared and some people said
    that fixed that). After I re-downloaded my profile on 360, I am down about 5,000 Gamer score.

Did this fix over time for you guys yet?

SPUNKEE-8059798C-DE59-4704-A498-B16157EBF59D, Oct 11, 2014
  10. I also did the compare games on 360 and it does accurately reflect the total amount of achievements i should have. But if I see the achievements under the "social" tab and under my name the achievements show 5,000G less. Don't quite understand it. Kinda
    irks me a little too.

SPUNKEE-8059798C-DE59-4704-A498-B16157EBF59D, Oct 11, 2014
  11. SPUNKEE-8059798C-DE59-4704-A498-B16157EBF59D, Oct 31, 2018
  12. SomeFewl Win User

Achievements on XBOX ONE games not working for me.

Im Im getting xbox 360 achievements just fine on the xbox one. No problem there.
  13. I Sh00t Back x Win User

Reward points

My only problem is that the 360 achievements never register. It takes me a couple of days for the xbox one achievements to come through
  14. Cause-3C1F8F9E-CD6B- Win User

Forza 5 Achievements not unlocking

There has been an ongoing issue with achievements across all games on the 360 and the One the past week. I believe the 360 achievement issue is resolved but I have been hearing there are still problems unlocking achievements on the One. Hope this helps.

support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-achievements-challenges
  15. Dogman Catboy Win User

All my X1 achievements have gone from my gamerscore

I have exactly the same problem. All my Xbox One achievements are gone. 360 stuff is still there.
  16. Morphiar Win User

Achievements Glitched??

Update: After launching my xbox one and then going back to the 360, my xbox achievements are showing now. Still got the problem with Hexic HD though.
Thema:

xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem

1. xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem - Similar Threads - 360 achievement problem

2. if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0
  3. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  4. Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese: [img] So I’ve recently purchased the red dead redemption (2010) on Xbox series X its the 360 version. Everything is working normally but when I go to achievements to look at the achievements, the...
  5. achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?: I've been playing an xbox 360 game on my xbox series s and have been trying to unlock achievements. When I complete them a notification appears on the screen but do not appear on the achievements...
  6. Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...: I recently turned on my old Xbox 360 after 6 years and found out that I had a bunch of achievements from games I used to have, I would like to know if there is a way I can merge/ bring my gamer...
  7. Achievements for everything except XBox 360 games keep dropping to zero in all achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements for everything except XBox 360 games keep dropping to zero in all achievements: Off and on for the last few weeks my gamerscore for everything except XBox 360 games shows zero when I view all achievements. Even though I have completed the achievements for almost every game...
  8. Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?: I noticed a few weeks ago 360 games showed available achievements to unlock and now none of the 360 games list any. So, I was wondering is it possible to do so still because of the old servers...
  9. Achievements unlocked in Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 but not properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocked in Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 but not properly.: Hi there! I've been playing Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 for a while, I'm trying to get all the achievements from the DLC, when I checked my progress I noticed that three achievements are shown as...
  10. Help with 360 achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with 360 achievements: Been on Xbox for 15 years now 13 on this account, when I was younger I think around 2009 or 2010, i modded a few Xbox 360 achievements. Accounts total gamer score got wiped, I deserved it lol. But...