xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem

Discus and support xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have little problem on my xbox one achievement is 515G and xbox 360 is 8580G but on my screen it 8580G but it should be 9095G on my screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAPTA1N LEWIS, Jan 1, 2014.

1. xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem

Hello I have little problem on my xbox one achievement is 515G and xbox 360 is 8580G but on my screen it 8580G but it should be 9095G on my screen anyone help ?

I have delete then download it but it still same please help me I am upset xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem :( please message soon as possiable thank!

:)

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Jan 1, 2014
  2. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    Do achievements carry over from X360 for games on both X360 & X1?

Achievements don't really carry over, well they show up on the Xbox One along with your gamerscore but you can't play the same game on both consoles and share the achievements for that game on both systems... if that makes sense (not too sure how exactly to word that)...

It's sort of like the PC and Xbox 360 achievements (you could have played GTA IV on 360 and PC but they are 2 different sets of achievements even though those achievements are exactly the same).

If you put in the Xbox One version of a 360 game it will not connect the 2 games together, so they are 2 sets of separate achievements.

amardilo, Jan 1, 2014
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Not easy to add Achievements to OG xbox games

SPITFIRE-SIX, Jan 1, 2014
  4. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest

Well good news is that on xbox.com it says you have 9095G so it may just not have synod up correctly. Can you just confirm what your profile says your total gamerscore is on xbox 360 and what it says on xbox one? Also how long have you had this problem?

Please note: On your Xbox 360 achievement list, all your achievements earned across all your Xbox One games will be grouped together under "xbox one". Your total amount should still be displayed correctly on your 360 though.

sniffles x, Jan 1, 2014
  5. I didn't even realise until 2day go or 1 day I was looking for achievement for to do then I realise I was like wat wrong there

it should be 9095 but on my tv screen it is 8580G which is wrong it should be 515G more on website it say 9095G but my tv screen how could I sort it ?

6. on xbox one it perfect 9095G but on xbox 360 8580G when I compare friend game it say 9095G but when I view my profile it 8580G and dashboard xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem :(

7. I just worry it`s wrong I never seen this strange problem xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem :(

8. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest

I am just going to check on my 360 now and see if mine is the same

sniffles x, Jan 1, 2014
  9. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest
    Mine displays total gamerscore correctly on my 360. Have you tried emptying the system cache and re-downloading your profile?

sniffles x, Jan 1, 2014
  10. yup did the re-downloading profile but noting work xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem :(

11. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest
    Ok, compare all your gamerscore for each game on your 360 to what it shows on xbox.com and make note of any games that show a different gamerscore.

sniffles x, Jan 2, 2014
  12. I been playing xbox one and got achievement then I went on xbox 360 it was back to normal but one more thing you on dashboard I go on social then click to see 9115G but when I went on it it 8580G everything is fine but just that problem is

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Jan 2, 2014
  13. xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem

all game is fine noting different it just not add to it but I delete my profile then download it again it just put me back to 8580G again xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem :(

14. I was using calculator to add them up it right but just xbox one achievement to add on 360 console but not working xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem :(

15. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest
    I think it is a syncing issue and should sort itself out over time. As you say, its only the xbox one gamerscore not showing up on your profile correctly. Once all of the xbox one achievements are viewable on xbox.com then I'm sure any issues like this will
    sort themselves out. The good thing is xbox.com appears to show the correct gamerscore, it just looks like the 360 is having trouble pulling this information.

sniffles x, Jan 2, 2014
Thema:

1. xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem - Similar Threads - 360 achievement problem

2. if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0
  3. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  4. Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese: [img] So I’ve recently purchased the red dead redemption (2010) on Xbox series X its the 360 version. Everything is working normally but when I go to achievements to look at the achievements, the...
  5. achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?: I've been playing an xbox 360 game on my xbox series s and have been trying to unlock achievements. When I complete them a notification appears on the screen but do not appear on the achievements...
  6. Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...: I recently turned on my old Xbox 360 after 6 years and found out that I had a bunch of achievements from games I used to have, I would like to know if there is a way I can merge/ bring my gamer...
  7. Achievements for everything except XBox 360 games keep dropping to zero in all achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements for everything except XBox 360 games keep dropping to zero in all achievements: Off and on for the last few weeks my gamerscore for everything except XBox 360 games shows zero when I view all achievements. Even though I have completed the achievements for almost every game...
  8. Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?: I noticed a few weeks ago 360 games showed available achievements to unlock and now none of the 360 games list any. So, I was wondering is it possible to do so still because of the old servers...
  9. Achievements unlocked in Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 but not properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocked in Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 but not properly.: Hi there! I've been playing Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 for a while, I'm trying to get all the achievements from the DLC, when I checked my progress I noticed that three achievements are shown as...
  10. Help with 360 achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with 360 achievements: Been on Xbox for 15 years now 13 on this account, when I was younger I think around 2009 or 2010, i modded a few Xbox 360 achievements. Accounts total gamer score got wiped, I deserved it lol. But...