XBOX ONE AND SNAPPING...IS IT GOING TO GET BIGGER?

Discus and support XBOX ONE AND SNAPPING...IS IT GOING TO GET BIGGER? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HELLO Xbox one Fans/Users Im loving the ability to watch tv and play my games at the same time but... will we be seeing a way to resize the snapped... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by K3VBONE, Jan 6, 2014.

1. K3VBONE
    K3VBONE Guest

HELLO Xbox one Fans/Users

Im loving the ability to watch tv and play my games at the same time but...

will we be seeing a way to resize the snapped window?

this would be great as sometimes it can be a tad on the small side and the ability to make it 50/50 or whatever the user wanted would make this far more usable in my opinion.

i have a 50 inch tv and if a snapped app seems small to me i can only imagine it must be next to useless on a smaller screen.

i know its early days but im hoping that this rework is on the cards as the ideas that have gone in to this new xbox are brilliant....they just need tweaking.

thanks for listerning to my rant

OUT

:)

K3VBONE, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Snapping apps

Anyone here actually like snapping??

this feature on the xbox one just drives me *** nuts. u accidentally double tap the xbox button and u get snapped, so u do it again and u just switch so u try once, ohhh ur home its fixed, nope you open another and theres the snap, so u gotta keep *** clicking
    until you know your on the snap and then close it. ive had the xbox since release and this *** still drives me nuts.

i really think microsoft should work on this, as well as the ui. The xbox one seems like a windows phone/pc and it doesnt have its own identity. among all the others i know snapping would be the easiest to fix as its a simple feature. What i think microsoft
    should do is just at least bring it back to the old 360 style. have a box in the middle of the screen like how it was, or something better. you people at microsoft get occasional good ideas and xbox has always been one of the best. so i dont know if im just
    ranting lol but is there anyone else who agrees or doesnt like the ui.

CannabisKingLSD, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Prxjectile
    Prxjectile Guest
    Snapping Apps

Hey Mock,

Like you, I really enjoyed the snap feature for what it was and how unique it was. I think one of the things Xbox aimed for the new update was to increase performance in the UI and I think it seemed to the developers that the snap really took a lot of proccessing
    power and may have been slowing down the UI a lot. I think right now they're reworking the snap feature to be less proccessing intensive, I don't have a guarantee for this but it doesn't make sense why they would remove such a staple of the Xbox One and never
    introduce it back. Of course this is my mere opinion take it as you will. Hopefully we will see the snap feature again here on Xbox One, maybe even the Scorpio. XBOX ONE AND SNAPPING...IS IT GOING TO GET BIGGER? :)

Regards,

Antiquorum

Prxjectile, Jan 6, 2014
  4. XBOX ONE AND SNAPPING...IS IT GOING TO GET BIGGER?

Hey there

welcome to the forums

If you have any suggestions, you can always make a post within the wishlist and feedback forums located in the Community Forums. Please follow the link bellow, and make a post there

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

I hope this helps with your questions

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 7, 2014
  5. Rush781
    Rush781 Guest
    I tried folling this link and said group not found. I suggestion would be whatever app is your most recent app that was snapped move it to the top of the list. That way you avoid having to scroll down what may or may not be a long list of apps.

Rush781, Feb 21, 2016
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    This thread is fairly old. For future reference it would be better to create a new thread detailing any questions/issues that you have.

In the meantime be sure to post suggestions to the following link.

feedback.xbox.com

onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  7. onyxishere Win User

This thread is fairly old. For future reference it would be better to create a new thread detailing any questions/issues that you have.

In the meantime be sure to post suggestions to the following link.

feedback.xbox.com
  8. Rush781 Win User

I tried folling this link and said group not found. I suggestion would be whatever app is your most recent app that was snapped move it to the top of the list. That way you avoid having to scroll down what may or may not be a long list of apps.
  9. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there

welcome to the forums

If you have any suggestions, you can always make a post within the wishlist and feedback forums located in the Community Forums. Please follow the link bellow, and make a post there

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

I hope this helps with your questions

Regards,
  10. LegoNinja187 Win User

Snap app feature

To quote Mike Ybarra it was removed to "improve multitasking, reduce memory use, improve overall speed, and free up resources going forward for bigger things."

You can read more here: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-is-removing-xbox-one-snap-mode-and-heres/1100-6447261/
  11. Azrael008uk Win User

Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut

It's a fun game.

The closest you'll get to "Project Sylpheed" on the XBox ONE.

If you've still got the 360 then pick up a copy of "Project Sylpheed" as it's cheaper and a bigger and better game.

Pretty graphics but when capitol ships break in half and look like you've snapped a biscuit in 2 then the immersion suffers.
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE AND SNAPPING...IS IT GOING TO GET BIGGER? - Similar Threads - SNAPPING GOING BIGGER

2. Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!: I miss the days when you could Zoom your friend while using your gaming together. Being able to snap youtube on the side while you game was ahead of its time back in 2014. The new hardware would...
  3. I am unable to issue a warranty on my xbox wireless headset. The infamous mute button snap...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to issue a warranty on my xbox wireless headset. The infamous mute button snap...: As title says, my xbox wireless headset has snapped where the mute button is. This is not due to mistreatment and here's proof:...
  4. My headset broke I tried to bend the my headset for my head and it snapped because the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset broke I tried to bend the my headset for my head and it snapped because the...: My headset broke I tried to bend the my headset for my head and it snapped because the plastic is to thin and breaks really easy 11a5ec41-0e7d-4df1-9e77-6a074fc995d8
  5. Crackling popping and snapping in headsets when using xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crackling popping and snapping in headsets when using xbox: I have an Xbox series s and from time to time my audio will pop and snap, and when it does it I restart MAC address, and it fixes it. But now, it isn’t fixing it. It isn’t my headset or controller...
  6. I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together: Can someone tell if this is possible and how to do it ddecc1f4-c7ce-4a05-9703-eaac4fbb8e73
  7. Bring back Snap feature..............

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Snap feature..............: Yes i for one want this feature back because i love watching my shows as i play games and i dont wanna have to use another device for this when i have all my streaming services on my xbox series s...
  8. EA App Doesn't Launch Game From Steam and Gives "Oh Snap, It Crashed" Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA App Doesn't Launch Game From Steam and Gives "Oh Snap, It Crashed" Error: I have this EA game "It Takes Two" installed on Steam, and till date, have logged 13 hours on the game, with no issues before. Just recently, every time I launch the game, it gives me the...
  9. Bring back the snap an app feature

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the snap an app feature: The Snap an app feature was ahead of it's time and would make the perfect app now especially with all the streaming services available! Please bring this feature back submitted by /u/SnowIsATrap...
  10. Microsoft bring back the Snap feature for Xbox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bring back the Snap feature for Xbox Series X.: The Snap feature was a much loved feature which Xbox One had its in early days. However, Microsoft took it away in one of the monthly firmeware updates. Xbox Series X has 16GB GDDR6 high bandwidth...