Xbox one and EA Access

Discus and support Xbox one and EA Access in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought and activated my new xbox one online on Dec 22nd and still didn't receive my EA Access 12 months access code through the message centre. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ThePhoenix74, Feb 4, 2016.

  1. ThePhoenix74
    ThePhoenix74 Guest

    Xbox one and EA Access


    I bought and activated my new xbox one online on Dec 22nd and still didn't receive my EA Access 12 months access code through the message centre. Can you please help?

    :)
     
    ThePhoenix74, Feb 4, 2016
    #1
  2. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    EnenDaveyBoy, Feb 4, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Xbox one and EA Access

    Hey there ThePhoenix74,

    Do you happen to have a screenshot of the offer email and your proof of purchase that you can pass over to us in a private message? You can use OneDrive or any other popular image hosting website to send that screenshot!

    To private message me, click the tiny envelope below my post. Thanks!
     
    Mister Beep, Feb 4, 2016
    #4
  5. tohellnbak Win User
  6. WPAK Win User

    Free Gaming Event

    Hi,

    just to be sure, the EA Access vault is something that requires people on the Xbox One to have an EA Access subscription, so it's not Free.
  7. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    Is Battlefield Hardline single player worth £9.90 ?

  8. TotalFury Win User

    Xbox Downloading Games I Didn't Pay For

  9. tohellnbak Win User

    EA Access

    the ones in the Vault are YOURS and they are full unlocked games with achievements.. as for the trials of the pre released. I would assume YES, you can get achievements since EAs statement is if you decide to purchase the game after the 5th day or trial
    ends, just continue where you left off...

    ALSO... EA updated the infor on EA Access

    Games in the Vault will NEVER be taked out of the vault...

    www.computerandvideogames.com/.../ea-access-library-will-be-permanent-and-substantial

    Trials and how games are vaulted info

    www.totalxbox.com/.../ea-access-xbox-one-game-trials-arent-the-same-as-demos-ea-explains
Thema:

Xbox one and EA Access

Loading...
  1. Xbox one and EA Access - Similar Threads - Access

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  6. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  7. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  8. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  9. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  10. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...