Xbox one all digital

Discus and support Xbox one all digital in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i got an xbox one all digital and controller only lasted me 2 weeks (the day i bought it and to the day you are seeing this post) does anyone know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PopPlays01, May 3, 2020.

  1. PopPlays01
    PopPlays01 Guest

    Xbox one all digital


    So i got an xbox one all digital and controller only lasted me 2 weeks (the day i bought it and to the day you are seeing this post) does anyone know what this mean, it didnt even come with a charge i was having to use an xbox 360 plug and that dosent
    even charge it. Please help.

    :)
     
    PopPlays01, May 3, 2020
    #1
  2. Guga Cage Win User

    Xbox one all digital

    Try using the controller by plugging a USB cable into it. Even without batteries it works if connected only via USB, this way you will know if the control is in fact a problem or if only the batteries were exhausted. Two weeks as you said, it is a reasonable
    time for their duration, I recommend using rechargeable batteries, especially the original Microsoft for the Xbox One controller.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

    Xbox one all digital

    Is the controller broken or do you mean that it has no power? If so then you can use regular batteries
  4. PopPlays01 Win User

    Xbox one all digital

    Battaries only lasted me 2 weeks
  5. NoeHer11 Win User

    Xbox one all digital

    The batteries that come with the controller are not rechargable. They're only provisional. Try getting more batteries and see if that works out.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

    Xbox one all digital

    are you on about the controller power, if so they usually send 2 AA batteries with the unit, you then have to provide your own batteries or get a rechargable battery unit for the controller.
Thema:

Xbox one all digital

Loading...
  1. Xbox one all digital - Similar Threads - digital

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....