Xbox One All Digital - No HDMI Input

Discus and support Xbox One All Digital - No HDMI Input in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox turns on and seems to be able to link to a controller. However it does not connect to tv. I have tried different hdmi cables, different tvs and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JTB_247, Dec 23, 2020.

  1. JTB_247
    JTB_247 Guest

    Xbox One All Digital - No HDMI Input


    My xbox turns on and seems to be able to link to a controller. However it does not connect to tv. I have tried different hdmi cables, different tvs and resetting xbox but with no success. Help please!

    :)
     
    JTB_247, Dec 23, 2020
    #1
  2. IceStorm III Win User

    XBox One w/ Receiver Setup

    Best choice is to swing all inputs over to a dedicated HDMI switch, then take the HDMI output from the switch and feed it through the Xbox One and then on to one of the receiver inputs. That allows the Xbox One to mix all the audio from whatever second source
    you want to overlay the Xbox One on top of. This won't help with non-HDMI sources that you want to funnel through the Xbox One, though.
  3. l33tmeatwad-C5110031 Win User

    Netflix 5.1 not working

    Since the Xbox One only outputs 5.1/7.1 in PCM your TV will not pass it through to the receiver as I am not aware of any TVs that support PCM input with more than 2 channels. Unless they enable Dolby Digital you will need to run the Xbox One through a receiver
    that supports HDMI input and 5.1 PCM input.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

    Converting Xbox One S HDMI to VGA + Audio

    Your problem is occurring likely due to HDCP.

    HDCP, or "High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection", is a DRM (Digital Rights Management) measure that encrypts the HDMI connection. VGA is unable to decode HDCP, as VGA is purely an analog connection, and cannot communicate digital code back and forth
    like HDMI can.

    The Xbox One dynamically enables and disables HDCP, depending on what you're doing on the Xbox (gaming, watching a movie, etc), and I don't believe there's a way to totally disable HDCP.

    If your projector is HDCP-compliant and has a DVI input, I'd suggest converting HDMI to DVI instead. Otherwise, you may need to get a new projector, preferably one that has an HDMI input.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

    XBOX ONE X is NOT compatible with 4K compatable cable boxes

    The HDMI inputs on all Xbox One models only do up to 1080p, as they are HDMI 1.4. There are no planned upgrades (or updates) for the input port, and I’m not sure if it’s even possible.

    I’d suggest plugging your cable box into a different HDMI input on your TV instead, if available.
  6. dpoet Win User

    CABLE BOX REQUIRED TO PLAY XBOX ONE?

    @Evil HDMI adaptors are quite cheap in UK, Four inputs for gadgets One output to TV.

    The TV input would only work with digital TV, So Analogue TV would be no good. Well I think this will be the case.

    My TV only has two HDMI inputs so i use an adaptor
Thema:

Xbox One All Digital - No HDMI Input

Loading...
  1. Xbox One All Digital - No HDMI Input - Similar Threads - Digital HDMI Input

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Hdmi to digital not working

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdmi to digital not working: Hi! My monitor only has a digital port, so I went and got a HDMI to DIGITAL cable, there is no signal on the monitor so i plugged my xbox into my TV with hdmi and it works, can someone explain...
  9. XBOX ONE S ALL DIGITAL EDITION WONT CONNECT TO TV VIA HDMI

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S ALL DIGITAL EDITION WONT CONNECT TO TV VIA HDMI: I have an Xbox One S All Digital Edition, it's worked before, but now it won't connect to my TV via HDMI, I know the HDMI cord, and ports are perfectly fine because I have used them on numerous...
  10. Are the HDMI ports on XBox series digital faulty?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Are the HDMI ports on XBox series digital faulty?: Mine seemed to break mid game in the third week of having it, apparently no suitable fix. Several others with this issue on forum had to return to be fixed, without Microsoft ever replying. Issue...