Xbox one achievements.

Discus and support Xbox one achievements. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So today I just decided to play something on my xbox one but when I boot up all of my xbox one achievements are showing as 0% on my profile (360... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkVis, Feb 3, 2022.

  1. DarkVis
    DarkVis Guest

    Xbox one achievements.


    So today I just decided to play something on my xbox one but when I boot up all of my xbox one achievements are showing as 0% on my profile (360 achievements are showing up fine) I've done hard reset and I've also done removing and adding and nothing is working,please help.

    :)
     
    DarkVis, Feb 3, 2022
    #1
  2. BLAST KINETIC Win User

    Xbox One Achievement System

  3. HyruleBalverine Win User

    XBox "Day One" achievement not showing

    Hi Wraith;

    The "Day One" achievement (and all of the Xbox One achievements for that matter) don't currently show up anywhere but on the Xbox One and the Xbox One Smart Glass app. I assure you that once you log into your Xbox One and connect online with it, the achievement
    will pop on that console and you'll see it in your achievement list there.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    My xbox series x/s achievements are showing up as xbox one achievements on xbox.com ?

    Achievements unlocked while playing on a series S/X aren't separate,they're just the same as xbox one achievements.

    It's not like the xbox 360 & xbox one where the achievement system was made slightly different,the xbox one & series consoles use the same achievement system.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

    Day One Achievement Not Unlocking

    Hey there Dirrty!

    Awesome news, It looks like your Day One Achievement has been unlocked! I was able to verify this from an Xbox One console. When you get a chance, check on your Xbox One console in the Achievements app. You should see the achievement under Xbox One
    Achievements. Let us know if you are unable to see the achievement, thanks!
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

    "Day One" achievement not unlocking

    Hey there Prince Rolf!

    It looks like your Day One achievement has been unlocked. I was able to verify this from an Xbox One console. When you get a chance, check to in the Achievements app on your Xbox One console, under Xbox One achievements. If you are still unable to
    see the Day One achievement, please let us know.
Thema:

Xbox one achievements.

Loading...
  1. Xbox one achievements. - Similar Threads - achievements

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...