Xbox One Achievements totals missing from profile

Discus and support Xbox One Achievements totals missing from profile in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (In Alpha Skip Ahead - and reported through report a problem) No totals for Xbox One Achievements are showing in my profile. This is on xbox.com,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NodNolan, Aug 22, 2021.

1. /u/NodNolan
    /u/NodNolan Guest

(In Alpha Skip Ahead - and reported through report a problem)

No totals for Xbox One Achievements are showing in my profile.

This is on xbox.com, through the Xbox beta app and going to Achievements through guide on the console.

https://iili.io/R1Fu1t.jpg

Although strangely 360 titles are showing

https://iili.io/R1FArX.jpg

Does on-time else have the same issue?

submitted by /u/NodNolan
    [link] [comments]

/u/NodNolan, Aug 22, 2021
  2. WPAK Win User

Transfer of Xbox 360 achievement score to Xbox One

Hi there,

are you missing some achievements as score or missing everything from the 360?

When I look at your profile on xbox.com it shows both xbox one and 360 achievements and score.
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Why am I losing points in my gamer score

I've heard of achievements not unlocking on the Xbox One right away, but a person's gamerscore would never decrease. From the OP's profile, they've only played 2 games total, and only unlocked achievements in NBA 2K15.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Missing all Xbox One Gamerscore from profile total

Yeah, that happens sometimes, it's usually an issue with the servers that cause this. It usually sorts itself out after a few days. It's nothing to worry about. It's happened to me on numerous occasions, and my gamerscore is fine.
  5. CitrineWorm138 Win User

Missing all Xbox One Gamerscore from profile total

Thank you for replying - it did come back about 48 hours later which was a relief!
  6. x CreaM v Win User

IN GAME CRASH BROKE MY MCC DISK

can anyone help me i should have 31 achievements on battlefield 4 but it says i have 5 im missing 635 gamerscore from my total score the achievements are unlocked but the score has not synced/added to my profile how can i fix this help please.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Achievements totals missing from profile - Similar Threads - Achievements totals missing

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  9. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  10. Achievements unlocked but not adding to total

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocked but not adding to total: Hi I wonder if anyone can help? I unlocked 1000/1000g on the game Billy 101. Game only has 11 achievements. The last two achievements unlocked after I completed the requirements but they never...