Xbox one achievements have been erased somehow, Why and How?

Discus and support Xbox one achievements have been erased somehow, Why and How? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It happened yesterday afternoon while i was playing Skyrim. I had just unlocked a 10g and should have just passed 117,000 gamerscore; I go and check my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M3TAL X420, Jan 9, 2020.

  1. M3TAL X420
    M3TAL X420 Guest

    Xbox one achievements have been erased somehow, Why and How?


    It happened yesterday afternoon while i was playing Skyrim. I had just unlocked a 10g and should have just passed 117,000 gamerscore; I go and check my achievements only to see every single Xbox One achievement has been erased and my score dropped to 58,901.
    Why and how does this happen? I worked hard over these last 10 years. All of my 360 achievements were still there.

    :)
     
    M3TAL X420, Jan 9, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox one achievements have been erased somehow, Why and How?

    It's a glitch that happens every now and then. If you click on the games you'll most likely be able to see that the achievements are actually still there. It usually fixes itself within a few days.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    Xbox one achievements have been erased somehow, Why and How?

    I've had this happen to me once or twice before, I'm nearing 200k Gamerscore myself and its given me quite the scare.

    The best thing to do would be to contact Xbox Support and have them investigate the issue to make sure all the Gamerscore is still accredited to your account. In the two times its happened to me, they reconfirmed everything was fine and its typically a technical/visual
    glitch because of something like a console update.

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

    It should fix itself in a few days, like another user had pointed, but if it doesn't keep contacting support so they can investigate. They will do the most they can for you, I assure you that.
  4. Garbich Win User

    Minecraft wont help me recover my account

    i have proofs i purchased it

    Isnt there any other way? Because the email where i purchased it is erased but somehow another guy got my minecraft account or how to refund
  5. RuloBanderAs Win User

    Achievement/Xbox update please

    @MCQueen101 Hi, thanks for the solution, I want to try it but I have a doubt, when you clear the saved data and erase from the console and the cloud, all other achievements erase? (including tha game score) or just erase the game things? I have achievements
    in the limbo at 100%, for example one in watch dogs, If I erase the data, can I hunt only this achievement to get it and the game score?, or I have to do all other achievements again? I hope you can help me before I try to do the solution, thanks in advance.
  6. SiL3n7De4Th Win User

    Xbox One data not Syncing

    My cloud isn't syncing my games on xbox one, my Minecraft leader boards have been wrong for two weeks, cant find out why. haven't seen a sync in weeks. any ideas ? my leader boards have gone backwards as if they had been erased
Thema:

Xbox one achievements have been erased somehow, Why and How?

Loading...
  1. Xbox one achievements have been erased somehow, Why and How? - Similar Threads - achievements been erased

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  9. I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the...: How do I fix my achievements not popping in supraland six inches under f7f6c58c-2f9f-4302-aa80-e435447a1b09
  10. My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.: Who took all my achievement lists away from my profile? I suspect hackers? Like the group post being discontinued was also the work of hackers? e10ca37d-14e8-4615-b3fb-f6be187f1a84