Xbox One Achievements disappeared
Discus and support Xbox One Achievements disappeared in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, a few days ago all my xbox one achievements suddendly disappeared, only 360 were unaffected. I tried hard rebooting the console, obtaining further... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ale84x, May 17, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox One Achievements disappeared
Loading...
-
Xbox One Achievements disappeared - Similar Threads - Achievements disappeared
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
Can anyone explain to me how xbox 360 achievements '' disappear'' or don't on Xbox one...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan anyone explain to me how xbox 360 achievements '' disappear'' or don't on Xbox one...: Once more I'm being denied recognition of Xbox 360 achievements on my activities page on my Xbox one. I have earned 3 on MK2011 in the last couple of hours. The first was visible on my... -
All my achievements have disappeared and every game says 0
in XBoX Rewards & SocialAll my achievements have disappeared and every game says 0: I don't know what happened, but I went to change my background by using achievement art and when I went in, all my games say 0 achievements across the board.... I have restarted my console and no... -
Achievement list completly disappeared
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievement list completly disappeared: Logging in to my account on my Xbox, Xbox app and Xbox website, and when I go to the achievement list on my profile, I only see "Get your game on! Play games and earn achievements", as if I never... -
achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list
in XBoX Games and Appsachievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list: I open my achievements list yesterday to compare game progress with another friend I realize very quickly that all of my achievements we’re gone, as well as every person on my friends list... -
All of my Xbox achievements randomly disappear and then reappear. What is happening?
in XBoX on ConsolesAll of my Xbox achievements randomly disappear and then reappear. What is happening?: I've been playing on Xbox for at least 10 years now, and I've never had this issue before. When I go to view my Achievements, I often get the screen that someone who has never played a game before... -
All my achievements are disappearing
in XBoX Games and AppsAll my achievements are disappearing: Just finished playing a game and went to check progress and now it shows 0/1000. Scrolled down and noticed a huge portion of my games say the same thing. When I go to check game card it shows 0/0...