Xbox one achievement won’t unlock

Discus and support Xbox one achievement won’t unlock in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its been something like a year and a half or longer that I havent been able to unlock xbox one achievements. Ive tried everything on the forums and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joseguerrero6, May 12, 2019.

  1. Xbox one achievement won’t unlock


    Its been something like a year and a half or longer that I havent been able to unlock xbox one achievements. Ive tried everything on the forums and nothing seems to work. I have completed a game like Red Dead Redemtion 2 story mode and was not able to
    unlock a single achievement. However whenever I play an xbox 360 game I can still unlock achievements on those games.

    :)
     
    joseguerrero6, May 12, 2019
    #1
  2. jiaxizhao Win User

    Xbox one achievement won’t unlock

    well I think the problem is the Xbox live conection.What about trying to reset ur console for serveal times.
  3. joseguerrero6 Win User

    Xbox one achievement won’t unlock

    Thanks for the advice! It cant be the internet connection because Ive been a member for 9 years and am online 95% of the time i play. I’ll definitely try at a friends house(cant believe I never thought about this) with their console, or try a factory
    reset if all else fails.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

    Xbox one achievement won’t unlock

    I used to have the same problem as you.

    You see, you has to be connected to Xbox Live (internet) to unlock achievements.

    If you are already connected to internet, then your problem seem to be very rare and sad. Also, you could try to hard reset the console, delete the caché, delete your profile and redownload it.
  5. BraddingoHD Win User

    Xbox one achievement won’t unlock

    had this issue before, only way to resolve is to try and contact the developer.
  6. DUBKlNG Win User

    Xbox one achievement won’t unlock

    I feel for ya man, I would hate this
Thema:

Xbox one achievement won’t unlock

Loading...
  1. Xbox one achievement won’t unlock - Similar Threads - achievement won’t unlock

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  9. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  10. Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?: Hi there, I’ve recently been playing through Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection and had reached Sequence 10 in ACII, at this stage I found the last Subject 16 glyph for the achievement “ACII |...