Xbox One Acheivement viewer far more cumbersome than on 360

Discus and support Xbox One Acheivement viewer far more cumbersome than on 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there. Im one who likes to see what I just did to receive an achievement that has just popped up on my screen. On the 360 you'd just push the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maverickk42, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Maverickk42
    Maverickk42 Guest

Hi there.

Im one who likes to see what I just did to receive an achievement that has just popped up on my screen.

On the 360 you'd just push the home button and it would immediately take you to the achievement you just received and give you information on it.

On the Xbox One, its far from that easy, you need to exit the game and go through about 3 or 4 different menus before you can see what you just got.

Will this be simplified at all? I know its a minor issue but I can't be the only one who thinks the new interface is a pain in this sense.

Let me know what you guys think or if you have anything to add.

Mav.

:)

Maverickk42, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Acheivement tips

Xbox 360 should bring back the old acheivement guide, Ex: Cabela's big game hunter, one acheivement is shoot 300 birds in story. They should tell you how many you got so far out of 300.

xImmortalCondax, Jan 5, 2014
  3. 1 million gamerscore

Acheivements on xbox one do not unlock if you are offline. They will all unlock the next time you connect which leads me to thinks his account is being used on more than one console at the same time

The Viral Cyrix, Jan 5, 2014
  4. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest

Hey Maverickk,

I completely agree with you there, I too like to look at my achievements list after one has just popped and it does take its time getting there due to it being a separate app. Maybe they could have a mini app that appears in front of the game you are playing
    with a much easier to read list and also quicker to access.

What I suggest you do is to post your comments in the
    feedback forums
    , thanks!

sniffles x, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Nemesis971
    Nemesis971 Guest
    If I'm not mistaken as long as you catch it in time all you have to do is press and hold the Xbox button and it will instantly load up and tell you the last achievement you unlocked and what it was(similar to the way Xbox 360 did).

Also if you say "Xbox go to notifications" it will switch to a list of recent achievements. And obviously just saying "Xbox go to achievements" will load the achievement app.

Nemesis971, Jan 6, 2014
  6. Maverickk42
    Maverickk42 Guest
    Thanks for the responses guys. I'm gonna have to give holding the home button down a try. I've been simply pressing it during the moment an achievement pops up and it just takes me out of the game where I must navigate to it myself. And the voice control
    option is a option as well. Could definitely shave off a few steps.

Maverickk42, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Nemesis971 Win User

If I'm not mistaken as long as you catch it in time all you have to do is press and hold the Xbox button and it will instantly load up and tell you the last achievement you unlocked and what it was(similar to the way Xbox 360 did).

Also if you say "Xbox go to notifications" it will switch to a list of recent achievements. And obviously just saying "Xbox go to achievements" will load the achievement app.
  8. sniffles x Win User

Hey Maverickk,

I completely agree with you there, I too like to look at my achievements list after one has just popped and it does take its time getting there due to it being a separate app. Maybe they could have a mini app that appears in front of the game you are playing
    with a much easier to read list and also quicker to access.

What I suggest you do is to post your comments in the
    feedback forums
    , thanks!
  9. Maverickk42 Win User

Thanks for the responses guys. I'm gonna have to give holding the home button down a try. I've been simply pressing it during the moment an achievement pops up and it just takes me out of the game where I must navigate to it myself. And the voice control
    option is a option as well. Could definitely shave off a few steps.
  10. Dabima Win User

Are achievements relevant in 2019?

Personally I try to 100% most games or get as close as I can. I feel like viewing someones achievements on the xbox one is a bit more cumbersome than it was on the 360, so most people probably dont bother looking
  11. The Viral Cyrix Win User

1 million gamerscore

Acheivements on xbox one do not unlock if you are offline. They will all unlock the next time you connect which leads me to thinks his account is being used on more than one console at the same time
Thema:

1. Xbox One Acheivement viewer far more cumbersome than on 360 - Similar Threads - Acheivement viewer far

2. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  3. Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer: This error : Faulting application name: faceitclient.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code:...
  4. Hello, could I use 3D model from your 3D viewer application in my commercial PC game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could I use 3D model from your 3D viewer application in my commercial PC game?: Hello, could I use 3D model from your 3D viewer application in my commercial PC game? Greetings from Poland! 5a505eb2-2686-4dba-8057-507e34ffd9d0
  5. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  6. Roblox will not launch when play pressed, left me errors in event viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox will not launch when play pressed, left me errors in event viewer: I know this isn't a site for troubleshooting video games, but for some reason this is happening to me and a group of other people. for some reason my Roblox will not launch, it's been doing this...
  7. Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking: I have already hacked 50 terminals and picked 50 locks but have neither robcos worst nightmare or whats your is mine achievements. Ive restarted my xbox and even swapped characters for a second...
  8. V for Victory Acheivements not registering

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    V for Victory Acheivements not registering: I've completed the requisite acheievements for this Game Pass Quest, but almost at the end of the month, they are still not registering and I am unable to claim the 500 points available. [img]...
  9. Twitch viewers can’t hear my party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Twitch viewers can’t hear my party chat: I am streaming on Twitch but my viewers can not hear the party chat when I am playing with others. They can only hear my voice. I even turned on the party chat mode before streaming on the twitch...
  10. I keep getting CTD in MSFS and in the event viewer it always starts with a Kernel-Event...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting CTD in MSFS and in the event viewer it always starts with a Kernel-Event...: I keep getting a CTD when going on flights that tend to go past one hour or so in flight. The Event Viewer shows the same error message that starts with Kernel-Event Tracing and then goes down...