Xbox One - Accidentally clicked the wrong option upon launching, causing me to lose saved data?

Discus and support Xbox One - Accidentally clicked the wrong option upon launching, causing me to lose saved data? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there. As of recently i have been playing my fair share of Banjo Tooie for the xbox 360 via backwards compatibility. I have two xboxs, one at my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D4rkAss4ssinCNC, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Xbox One - Accidentally clicked the wrong option upon launching, causing me to lose saved data?

Hello there.

As of recently i have been playing my fair share of Banjo Tooie for the xbox 360 via backwards compatibility. I have two xboxs, one at my moms (where i’ve been playing) and one at my dads.

Yesterday i came to my dads for the weekend and wanted to play some more of the game. I downloaded it via the same profile, launched it via the same profile then it popped up with a message as i reached the homescreen. It said something to do with cloud
    storage and at some point in the message said something similar to “Progress is still updating, some progress may be lost”, i of course clicked the yes option, as without cloud storage i wouldn’t be able to carry on with my progress.

Anyways, i proceeded to the save selector where you launch the game and now my progress says ive played 4 minutes 20 seconds and have 0 jiggies (the collectables in the game) although i had 10+ and a lot more play time when i last checked on my other xbox.
    I then thought it would be a good idea to check my storage via “manage storage” when clicking select and start together. I went into the banjo tooie data section

and it says “pending upload”. Do i have to resume the cloud storage or something somehow? Is my data forever lost? Please let me know, I’d be forever grateful for a response.

many thanks.

:)

D4rkAss4ssinCNC, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Can't sign out/ can't sign in tp Alphajax

I accidentally signed with the wrong password and clicked "save password." Because the wrong password is saved, I can't sign in. But because the password is saved, I also can't sign out.

Any solutions to this problem?

AssistantMoth43, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Blueshark6
    Blueshark6 Guest
    Internal hard drive install question

We have a 360 S with 4GB. We bought an internal 250 GB drive. We already have saved game data on the current 4GB drive. When we install the 250 GB, will we lose it all, will it give us an option to transfer it, or do we need to buy a transfer cable or
    USB storage device. If USB, does it have to be an XBOX USB or just a regular computer one?

Trying not to make the kids mad if we accidentally lose all saved data!

Thanks!

Blueshark6, Sep 15, 2018
  4. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest

Xbox One - Accidentally clicked the wrong option upon launching, causing me to lose saved data?

when you play with the same account on diferent console, you must always sync cloud to continue your game where you be

this time, seems you not sync cloud and start the game from the begginig

when you go to your mom console, select not sync cloud to continue your progress

pa1blo, Sep 15, 2018
  5. Hey there
    D4rkAss4ssinCNC
    !

Cloud saves let you play games on multiple consoles. If you have more than one Xbox One console, or if you want to play games at a friend’s/parent's house, you can store your saved games in the cloud. This way you can continue playing a game on a different
    console, right from where you left off

Just in case you need more resources or information regarding Xbox One cloud storage.

Hope this helps. Let us know.

XBF Crystal P, Nov 2, 2018
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there
    D4rkAss4ssinCNC
    !

Cloud saves let you play games on multiple consoles. If you have more than one Xbox One console, or if you want to play games at a friend’s/parent's house, you can store your saved games in the cloud. This way you can continue playing a game on a different
    console, right from where you left off

Just in case you need more resources or information regarding Xbox One cloud storage.

Hope this helps. Let us know.
  7. pa1blo Win User

when you play with the same account on diferent console, you must always sync cloud to continue your game where you be

this time, seems you not sync cloud and start the game from the begginig

when you go to your mom console, select not sync cloud to continue your progress
  8. XBF Eladio M Win User

Will the Keep Games and Reset Console option remove my save data for games?

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring if our save data will be deleted upon restoring your console.

Yes, upon choosing this option all of your save data for games will be deleted immediately.

However, your
    save data is automatically saved up to the cloud
    , so as long as you were connected to Xbox Live the last time you played any of your games, and closed them properly, upon launching the game under your profile you will sync your save data.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  9. Sgt D Rockman Win User

Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud

i didn't "accidentally" did it, it was the only option that worked. I kept clicking the "try again" thing but didn't work so I had to click the "sync last saved data" and ended up loosing everything (twice).
  10. CyrusJ Win User

Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud

I accidentally clicked "Sync last saved data" and lost several days of gameplay
Thema:

1. Xbox One - Accidentally clicked the wrong option upon launching, causing me to lose saved data? - Similar Threads - Accidentally clicked wrong

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  4. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  5. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  8. What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend: I was trying to buy a digital gift for my friend I thought I could be tech savvy as I seen it was possible but now I own a game I don’t want and will never play can I somehow transfer it to them...
  9. I accidentally clicked continue with Google on Minecraft, and now It made a new account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally clicked continue with Google on Minecraft, and now It made a new account...: I was trying to sign into Minecraft bedrock with my Gmail but it didn't send the verification code. So I clicked continue with Google, not only did it not work but it made a new account with the...
  10. I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...: I got perminant suspention for accidentally clicking Osama bin lardin as a gamerpic but it was an accident and for think I should be suspended for an accident Can you help? I'm in an f1 23...