Xbox one a lil buggy

Discus and support Xbox one a lil buggy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so ima just list problems, and hope for solutions to one or many; -Whenever I try to play a backward compatible game, it will say I'm disconnected... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sigilbreaker, Jul 17, 2018.

1. sigilbreaker
    sigilbreaker Guest

Xbox one a lil buggy

so ima just list problems, and hope for solutions to one or many;

-Whenever I try to play a backward compatible game, it will say I'm disconnected from Xbox on it, but I'll still be connected, and if I leave the game then come back onto it, it'll do it again, but sometimes it takes up to 30 minutes, however it will happen
    eventually.

-I can't buy backwards compatible games with gift cards (not a real Xbox problem, just wondering if it's possible).

-now as a general statement, my Xbox one in particular isn't buggy however Iv looked into it and these are common problems, so that being said, every backwards compatible game released has some major coding flaw, like legitimately every single one, fallout
    new Vegas crashes towards the end of the game a ridiculous amount, dark souls one the ladder sliding is disabled, fallout 3... Honestly it's just fallout three was buggy in general but you get the point, I have roughly 116 backwards games, and I haven't played
    one yet that didn't have some major coding error it didn't have on 360.

-this last one is a technical fix that's for the console itself, so your help system for technical support always suggests the Xbox be sent in repairs, but Iv bought 3 power sources for the Xbox one, like in the 5 years iv had it from your website, and also
    1 from amazon , and I came to the conclusion they were all faulty equipment given they died in a year ish, like I live in Texas so yes heats a problem, but Iv opened them up and Iv had a few engineer buddies check at it, most power cores have multiple problems
    that cause them to short circuit or trick it's own chip into thinking it short circuited, here's the thing though, it's not one problem, it's multiple, sometimes theirs what I'm assuming is electrical glue, that over time melts into the circuit board, which
    givin I'm in Texas is just messed up, then there is just the fact that light on the circuit board of the power source actually can shutoff the current, and then theres the whole, "all wires in one spot" problem, like I legitimately tampered with my last power source
    to just remove all the glue and replace your light with copper wire, which started a fire, then I managed to make it work with a switch... Which I then dropped breaking the whole the rendering my efforts redundant, but long story short the whole power source
    is a technical problem, just not currently because I just got a new one.

Anyway, any fixes would be appreciated, I really do enjoy the console but some of these problems should be addressed

:)

sigilbreaker, Jul 17, 2018
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Jul 17, 2018
  3. StRyCRoSS
    StRyCRoSS Guest
    DVR Not recording

Well had that setting checked on, which is why I was worried that it might be something in the OS or Hardware. But I was able to get it to work. I think the DVR software is just a lil buggy and quirky, because after a restart of the system it started to
    work. I've been recording like crazy now xD

StRyCRoSS, Jul 17, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Xbox one a lil buggy

Follow the steps at this to fix the issue with BC titles.

BC titles can only be purchased with a credit card or paypal unless you're purchasing them on the 360. You can request a different way to pay or upvote a prior request here Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

Any issues you find with games should be reported by holding the power button on the controller until you see the Report a Bug option

As for the last statement, discussion of self repair or modification of hardware is not allowed on the forums.

onyxishere, Jul 17, 2018
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox one a lil buggy

Follow the steps at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl551gGi7Pk&t=1s to fix the issue with BC titles.

BC titles can only be purchased with a credit card or paypal unless you're purchasing them on the 360. You can request a different way to pay or upvote a prior request here https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/

Any issues you find with games should be reported by holding the power button on the controller until you see the Report a Bug option

As for the last statement, discussion of self repair or modification of hardware is not allowed on the forums.
  6. StRyCRoSS Win User

DVR Not recording

Well had that setting checked on, which is why I was worried that it might be something in the OS or Hardware. But I was able to get it to work. I think the DVR software is just a lil buggy and quirky, because after a restart of the system it started to
    work. I've been recording like crazy now xD
  7. h2k again Win User

Today 2 July Xbox one live very slow?

AS of right now the Xbox Live Core Services for the Xbox one are down. Just give it a lil bit this has happened before
  8. Palamino-CB17665E-55 Win User

Unable to purchase content

I have very similar problem. Xbox one is buggy and so is xbox live store.
  9. vibroluxor Win User

Whats the point of a region filter?

You're the one with the a vanity post, 'lil man.
Thema:

Xbox one a lil buggy

1. Xbox one a lil buggy - Similar Threads - lil buggy

2. I'm in alpha skip ahead and have the new turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 max gotta lil issue...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in alpha skip ahead and have the new turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 max gotta lil issue...: Yea so as with my 700 gen 2s there was also a battery icon on the dashboard like the controller but not with the gen 2 max. So is it just on xbox not showing battery info because using the USB...
  3. Just a lil tiny problem with the new popup

in XboX Insiders
    Just a lil tiny problem with the new popup: The new notification popup on xbox looks like the old one tried copying the new one and personally i think it should stay the way it is submitted by /u/TxTDiamond [link] [comments]
  4. 2Wire: ya i do.some lil bitch reorted me on wotanks ....now in 5mins my account is suspended ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: ya i do.some lil bitch reorted me on wotanks ....now in 5mins my account is suspended ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): ya i do.some lil bitch reorted me on wotanks ....now in 5mins my account is suspended some way.didn uninstaalling........and might just throw xbox in the fkkkn garbage....
  5. Remove this cheater: Lil Terror (invisible)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove this cheater: Lil Terror (invisible): [img] 76d03dd0-8c25-42d2-87bc-cfef69bddd19
  6. Lil Jacob they don't like to c u winning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lil Jacob they don't like to c u winning: This is absolute $&!? Me and my boys were trying to simply crack open an Easter and egg and we just "coincidently all lagged out!? I DONT THINK SO! I demand TREARCH pay for my dinner tomorrow in...
  7. banned for responding to a lil racist kid

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned for responding to a lil racist kid: so for some reason if someone calls you n***er nothing happens but when you respond u catch a ban for calling them out??....lol total bullcrap f40ffc85-6f67-4e17-8960-fa74260002fb
  8. Lil To3nail/Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lil To3nail/Enforcement: I don’t think I should be susspended because I have learnedly my lesson and I will never get mad at someone and turn ignorant into a argument I have learned my lesson and I would apologize to The...
  9. When i try to add a credit card to my Xbox One, it says to many operations, try again in a lil ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i try to add a credit card to my Xbox One, it says to many operations, try again in a lil ...: I've been trying to add a credit card to my account, but when I add it, it gets rejected and says that I have imputed to many operations and should try again in a bit. It's been like this for a...
  10. need a lil help here..

in XBoX on Consoles
    need a lil help here..: I already got my Xbox account from a child to a adult, but i'm still unable to do some things because my account is under 18. Is there a way I can get some help with this?...