Xbox One 500/365GB worth?

Discus and support Xbox One 500/365GB worth? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How much is a Xbox one with 500/365 GB worth? Trying to get the xbox series X by selling this and other stuff but I need to know how much it is worth... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GrippyClips, Nov 12, 2021.

1. GrippyClips
    GrippyClips Guest

How much is a Xbox one with 500/365 GB worth? Trying to get the xbox series X by selling this and other stuff but I need to know how much it is worth

:)

GrippyClips, Nov 12, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

It's hard to say how much something would be worth because it depends on a few things, the price can vary according to how well preserved the console is, time of use and the main thing is your region. In some regions, in the same country, something can be more expensive compared to another state. When I want to sell something, I look for it in the main marketplaces in my region.
  3. FallenChip2899 Win User

time to explain some things that people on both sides of the drm issue still don't seem to understand!!

[quote user="WolfKrugerXx"]

I thought most of the features for the one was cool and had no problem with it. We are moving into the digital age whether most like it or not. No internet? Not my problem. From what I've read, we've lost most of those features? Seems like the One is now
    just a shiny new 360, boring and not worth the $500 at all. Doesn't mean I'll be getting a PS4, that's not even worth the $400.

[/quote]

Xbox one isn't worth 500 or 400.
  4. BreadedSnake298 Win User

CoD Killer?

The only difference between One and 360 is a little better graphics and more storage, other wise gaming experience is the same. Xbox One is a money grab at best, not worth 500+ same with ps4
  5. IceStorm III Win User

X1 Memory HD 500Gb ????

[quote user="PMS ZAKII"]Now it tells me I've used 216GB leaving me with 284Gb!![/quote]The indicator shows the percentage of space used and the GB still free. It does not show the GB used.
    I'm really surprised lol, where have all that memory been used
    to??
    iFixit's Xbox One teardown lists the partitions as so:

44GB (41GB) - Temp

391.9GB (365GB) - User

42.9GB (40GB) - System Support

12.8GB (12GB) - System Update

7.52GB (7GB) - System Update 2

iFixit's teardown numbers use the decimal representation of GB. Microsoft uses the binary representation of GB. I've included the equivalent space allocated using the binary equivalent in parenthesis above.

My indicator shows 41.6% used and 213.3GB free. Doing some basic math, I find that the total user space available is 365GB. That is the same as what iFixit found during their teardown.

A 500GB drive is only 465GB using the binary representation of GB. About 100GB of that is used by system functions, leaving 365GB free for content.
  6. US Revenge Win User

Just wanted to say this to the community...

[quote user="Mega1X"]

Titanfall is coming to Xbox 360 stick around for that :)

[/quote] $500 for 1-2 games? why. titanfall looks great, don't get me wrong, but worth $500? no.
Thema:

1. Xbox One 500/365GB worth? - Similar Threads - 500 365GB worth

2. http error 500 when attempting to log into halo support / halo waypoint

in XBoX Accessibility
    http error 500 when attempting to log into halo support / halo waypoint: i have attempted this several times over the course of a year. i log into halo support by entering my email and password and then im immediately hit with "this page isnt working,...
  3. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  4. Using a retail WD Blue 500 GB HDD as a replacement internal HDD in my Xbox 360 with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a retail WD Blue 500 GB HDD as a replacement internal HDD in my Xbox 360 with the...: I have a fat Xbox 360 with a standard 20 GB Microsoft HDD. To be honest 20 GB is not enough for all the games that I own from Gold. With Microsoft shutting the store down next year I want to...
  5. I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?: Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they said sometimes it takes 24 hours but I am...
  6. Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error: I cannot change my xbox gamertag currently, i'm trying to change my gamertag for the first time here https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag even though the option is available, i'm stuck at the...
  7. error 500 when opening realm tab in minecraft (something about certification)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 500 when opening realm tab in minecraft (something about certification): heya guys! i have been trying to see any way to fix this but all the "fix" did nothing and i keep getting this problem, not sure how to fix it but ill add a pic with this just incase anyone who...
  8. Xbox one has slow WiFi speed. I have 500 at home other devices test over 300 Xbox test at 47

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has slow WiFi speed. I have 500 at home other devices test over 300 Xbox test at 47: Xbox one has slow WiFi speed. I have 500 at home other devices test over 300 Xbox test at 47 d63eb2ac-cc9a-455e-8085-c6c37e6a93ba
  9. Xbox cloud tv setup HTTP ERROR 500

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud tv setup HTTP ERROR 500: Hello, I am trying to log back into Xbox cloud tv account, and once I go to the website www.xbox.com/tvsetup and after entering the code that appears on the tv and entering the code that is in my...
  10. Can't use GPS 500 in FSX:SE to set an approach to an airport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use GPS 500 in FSX:SE to set an approach to an airport: Hi all! I'm trying to use the GPS 500 in Flight Simulator X : Steam Edition to set up a flight plan and an approach to an airport. I can set up the flight plan to the destination airport with no...