xbox one 40 new things in our controller an a few less from the old that where good

Discus and support xbox one 40 new things in our controller an a few less from the old that where good in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So in the last 10 years every console made even Nintendo an Sony controllers Tell u or notify or allow u 2 check battery levels so y something so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DntAskImHigh420, Jan 2, 2014.

1. xbox one 40 new things in our controller an a few less from the old that where good

So in the last 10 years every console made even Nintendo an Sony controllers Tell u or notify or allow u 2 check battery levels so y something so important tht it's on all other consoles that xbox one thought it didn't need ??? Microsoft your not gods ur
    not smart you guys r out 4 people's money an thts it once I bought my console they could careless about helping or fixing there problems Been a gold member over 8 years an they can b bothered to help

:)

DntAskImHigh420, Jan 2, 2014
  2. BuCcaNeerZ
    BuCcaNeerZ Guest
    I will NOT be renewing my live subscription...

Whambulance LMAO ! Good one.

And you two guys please tell me where you buy your live from, because i know,it's not from a legitimate place for less than $40

BuCcaNeerZ, Jan 2, 2014
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Would you use the Xbox 360 controller on the Xbox One if it was compatible?

No, the 360 controller is one of the reasons I don't like going back to the 360, its stiff, less responsive, less accurate and clumpy for want of a better word.

Xbox one controller is a new BMW M3, and 360 controller is an old Vauhall Cavalier with an old diesel engine.

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 2, 2014
  4. xbox one 40 new things in our controller an a few less from the old that where good

Fix it or people go to where the console an controller work properly

DntAskImHigh420, Jan 2, 2014
  5. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest
    This is kind of dramatic. Besides, go to the PS4 forums, they are having tons of networking problems and are threatening to go buy an Xbox...

CMUchippewa, Jan 2, 2014
  6. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    [quote user="DntAskImHigh420"]So in the last 10 years every console made even Nintendo an Sony controllers[/quote]Battery level on a console wasn't represented to the end-user until wireless controllers became standard. That wasn't 10 years, it was eight
    (2005).
    The Xbox One controller charge lasts as least as long as the 360 controller, if not
    longer, and when the controller dies the game pauses.

The PS4 controller charge lasts a mere 7 hours. It doesn't matter if I have a way to check because there's no need to check - I know that after a few hours if I don't plug it in I won't be able to keep playing. It's so bad I don't bother to unplug the controller.

So... you're going to buy a Wii U?

IceStorm III, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Also, if you want to see changes you should post in the Xbox LIVE Wishlist/Feedback forums so those ideas can be reviewed and possibly implemented in future updates.
    Given that quite a few people have mentioned the battery indicator it is likely this will be added back. Should you have any support issues you need assistance with please feel free to create a new thread and we will gladly assist.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 2, 2014
  8. Xenoflame
    Xenoflame Guest

xbox one 40 new things in our controller an a few less from the old that where good

IceStorm III, that's not quite true. Perhaps I have a defective battery or something, but my 360's rechargeable battery pack far outlast my XB1's rechargeable battery. What's worse is the battery can't even hold a charge when off. I fully charged it four
    days ago while watching a bluray movie. Went to turn on my console via the controller and the battery was completely dead.

Also, if you're playing a multiplayer game and the controller suddenly dies, the game does not pause. You just become a free kill to anyone who stumbles across you.

Xenoflame, Oct 31, 2018
  9. DntAskImHigh420 Win User

10. Xenoflame Win User

IceStorm III, that's not quite true. Perhaps I have a defective battery or something, but my 360's rechargeable battery pack far outlast my XB1's rechargeable battery. What's worse is the battery can't even hold a charge when off. I fully charged it four
    days ago while watching a bluray movie. Went to turn on my console via the controller and the battery was completely dead.

Also, if you're playing a multiplayer game and the controller suddenly dies, the game does not pause. You just become a free kill to anyone who stumbles across you.
  11. IceStorm III Win User

[quote user="DntAskImHigh420"]So in the last 10 years every console made even Nintendo an Sony controllers[/quote]Battery level on a console wasn't represented to the end-user until wireless controllers became standard. That wasn't 10 years, it was eight
    (2005).
    Tell u or notify or allow u 2 check battery levels so y something so important tht it's on all other consoles that xbox one thought it didn't need ???
    The Xbox One controller charge lasts as least as long as the 360 controller, if not
    longer, and when the controller dies the game pauses.

The PS4 controller charge lasts a mere 7 hours. It doesn't matter if I have a way to check because there's no need to check - I know that after a few hours if I don't plug it in I won't be able to keep playing. It's so bad I don't bother to unplug the controller.

So... you're going to buy a Wii U?
  12. CMUchippewa Win User

This is kind of dramatic. Besides, go to the PS4 forums, they are having tons of networking problems and are threatening to go buy an Xbox...
  13. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Also, if you want to see changes you should post in the Xbox LIVE Wishlist/Feedback forums so those ideas can be reviewed and possibly implemented in future updates.
    Given that quite a few people have mentioned the battery indicator it is likely this will be added back. Should you have any support issues you need assistance with please feel free to create a new thread and we will gladly assist.
Thema:

1. xbox one 40 new things in our controller an a few less from the old that where good - Similar Threads - things controller few

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  4. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  5. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  6. Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?: I have made a post like a hour ago saying that I have a problem where my Xbox has a start up error with the code E106. I noticed that there was a second option called offline system update. I...
  7. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  8. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485
  9. My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help: I have had this issue a total of 4 times now of my Xbox controller glitching out I just got a new series X controller and it didn’t fix anything please help me it’s not my controllers being broken...
  10. Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the...: I tried to start my Xbox today. I turned IT on with a Wireless Controller. The Xbox Logo in Controller and console are on. Then the Controller disconnects and the Xbox stays quiet Just the...