xbox one 40 new things in our controller an a few less from the old that where good

Discus and support xbox one 40 new things in our controller an a few less from the old that where good in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So in the last 10 years every console made even Nintendo an Sony controllers Tell u or notify or allow u 2 check battery levels so y something so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DntAskImHigh420, Jan 2, 2014.

1. xbox one 40 new things in our controller an a few less from the old that where good

So in the last 10 years every console made even Nintendo an Sony controllers Tell u or notify or allow u 2 check battery levels so y something so important tht it's on all other consoles that xbox one thought it didn't need ??? Microsoft your not gods ur
    not smart you guys r out 4 people's money an thts it once I bought my console they could careless about helping or fixing there problems Been a gold member over 8 years an they can b bothered to help

:)

DntAskImHigh420, Jan 2, 2014
  2. BuCcaNeerZ
    BuCcaNeerZ Guest
    I will NOT be renewing my live subscription...

Whambulance LMAO ! Good one.

And you two guys please tell me where you buy your live from, because i know,it's not from a legitimate place for less than $40

BuCcaNeerZ, Jan 2, 2014
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Would you use the Xbox 360 controller on the Xbox One if it was compatible?

No, the 360 controller is one of the reasons I don't like going back to the 360, its stiff, less responsive, less accurate and clumpy for want of a better word.

Xbox one controller is a new BMW M3, and 360 controller is an old Vauhall Cavalier with an old diesel engine.

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 2, 2014
  4. xbox one 40 new things in our controller an a few less from the old that where good

Fix it or people go to where the console an controller work properly

DntAskImHigh420, Jan 2, 2014
  5. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest
    This is kind of dramatic. Besides, go to the PS4 forums, they are having tons of networking problems and are threatening to go buy an Xbox...

CMUchippewa, Jan 2, 2014
  6. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    [quote user="DntAskImHigh420"]So in the last 10 years every console made even Nintendo an Sony controllers[/quote]Battery level on a console wasn't represented to the end-user until wireless controllers became standard. That wasn't 10 years, it was eight
    (2005).
    The Xbox One controller charge lasts as least as long as the 360 controller, if not
    longer, and when the controller dies the game pauses.

The PS4 controller charge lasts a mere 7 hours. It doesn't matter if I have a way to check because there's no need to check - I know that after a few hours if I don't plug it in I won't be able to keep playing. It's so bad I don't bother to unplug the controller.

So... you're going to buy a Wii U?

IceStorm III, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Also, if you want to see changes you should post in the Xbox LIVE Wishlist/Feedback forums so those ideas can be reviewed and possibly implemented in future updates.
    Given that quite a few people have mentioned the battery indicator it is likely this will be added back. Should you have any support issues you need assistance with please feel free to create a new thread and we will gladly assist.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 2, 2014
  8. Xenoflame
    Xenoflame Guest

xbox one 40 new things in our controller an a few less from the old that where good

IceStorm III, that's not quite true. Perhaps I have a defective battery or something, but my 360's rechargeable battery pack far outlast my XB1's rechargeable battery. What's worse is the battery can't even hold a charge when off. I fully charged it four
    days ago while watching a bluray movie. Went to turn on my console via the controller and the battery was completely dead.

Also, if you're playing a multiplayer game and the controller suddenly dies, the game does not pause. You just become a free kill to anyone who stumbles across you.

Xenoflame, Oct 31, 2018
  9. DntAskImHigh420 Win User

10. Xenoflame Win User

IceStorm III, that's not quite true. Perhaps I have a defective battery or something, but my 360's rechargeable battery pack far outlast my XB1's rechargeable battery. What's worse is the battery can't even hold a charge when off. I fully charged it four
    days ago while watching a bluray movie. Went to turn on my console via the controller and the battery was completely dead.

Also, if you're playing a multiplayer game and the controller suddenly dies, the game does not pause. You just become a free kill to anyone who stumbles across you.
  11. IceStorm III Win User

[quote user="DntAskImHigh420"]So in the last 10 years every console made even Nintendo an Sony controllers[/quote]Battery level on a console wasn't represented to the end-user until wireless controllers became standard. That wasn't 10 years, it was eight
    (2005).
    Tell u or notify or allow u 2 check battery levels so y something so important tht it's on all other consoles that xbox one thought it didn't need ???
    The Xbox One controller charge lasts as least as long as the 360 controller, if not
    longer, and when the controller dies the game pauses.

The PS4 controller charge lasts a mere 7 hours. It doesn't matter if I have a way to check because there's no need to check - I know that after a few hours if I don't plug it in I won't be able to keep playing. It's so bad I don't bother to unplug the controller.

So... you're going to buy a Wii U?
  12. CMUchippewa Win User

This is kind of dramatic. Besides, go to the PS4 forums, they are having tons of networking problems and are threatening to go buy an Xbox...
  13. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Also, if you want to see changes you should post in the Xbox LIVE Wishlist/Feedback forums so those ideas can be reviewed and possibly implemented in future updates.
    Given that quite a few people have mentioned the battery indicator it is likely this will be added back. Should you have any support issues you need assistance with please feel free to create a new thread and we will gladly assist.
Thema:

1. xbox one 40 new things in our controller an a few less from the old that where good - Similar Threads - things controller few

2. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  3. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  4. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  5. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  6. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  7. 60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?: Hi, so I know what FPS Boost means for Xbox Series X/S already, but I notice on some games the cababilities say something called "60FPS+", is that the same thing or not? If it is the same thing...
  8. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  9. My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help: I have had this issue a total of 4 times now of my Xbox controller glitching out I just got a new series X controller and it didn’t fix anything please help me it’s not my controllers being broken...
  10. Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the...: I tried to start my Xbox today. I turned IT on with a Wireless Controller. The Xbox Logo in Controller and console are on. Then the Controller disconnects and the Xbox stays quiet Just the...