XBOX ONE 3D Support?

Discus and support XBOX ONE 3D Support? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Come on Microsoft 6 months and still no 3D. Updates are all well and good but why no 3D yet???? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lI ROCKET Il, Jan 7, 2014.

  1. jaytab711
    jaytab711 Guest

    XBOX ONE 3D Support?


    Come on Microsoft 6 months and still no 3D. Updates are all well and good but why no 3D yet????
     
    jaytab711, Apr 13, 2014
    #16
  2. come on the console can't even handle 1080i so I would not expect this to happen for about 2 years
     
    danielyates12, Apr 14, 2014
    #17
  3. I have a 3d TV too, so come on Microsoft get your finger out on the Xbox One. If PlayStation can do it why cant you???????
     
    DiehardOverKill, May 3, 2014
    #18
  4. iMarkG84
    iMarkG84 Guest

    XBOX ONE 3D Support?

    Hate having my ps3, sat on standby every time we watch a 3d movie
     
    iMarkG84, May 24, 2014
    #19
  5. [quote user="sonydan2k12"]

    come on the console can't even handle 1080i so I would not expect this to happen for about 2 years

    [/quote]

    The playback is 1080p and even wolfenstein plays in 1080p now, please get your facts correct.

    [/quote]
     
    Ŧuroĸħaŋ..., Jun 28, 2014
    #20
  6. Baccuu45
    Baccuu45 Guest
    A little disappointed that it's almost July and no 3d support. I bought the xbox one to be a one box to do it all. After the purchase of the 3d tv and the little ones demand for 3d movies I am either going to buy a 3d blu ray rendering the xbox one's name
    insignificant or if the ps4 does it first then put all my attention in that direction.
     
    Baccuu45, Jun 29, 2014
    #21
  7. Hey guys! This would be a great thing to post over at our
    Feedback site
    ! Head over there and post your suggestions.
     
    Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
    #22
  8. BusGod Win User

    XBOX ONE 3D Support

    Hi TETSUO.

    The Xbox One does not currently support 3D at all.
  9. Baccuu45 Win User

    XBOX ONE 3D Support?

    A little disappointed that it's almost July and no 3d support. I bought the xbox one to be a one box to do it all. After the purchase of the 3d tv and the little ones demand for 3d movies I am either going to buy a 3d blu ray rendering the xbox one's name
    insignificant or if the ps4 does it first then put all my attention in that direction.
  10. DiehardOverKill Win User

    XBOX ONE 3D Support?

    I have a 3d TV too, so come on Microsoft get your finger out on the Xbox One. If PlayStation can do it why cant you???????
  11. jaytab711 Win User

    XBOX ONE 3D Support?

    Come on Microsoft 6 months and still no 3D. Updates are all well and good but why no 3D yet????
  12. Martin Busse Win User

    XBOX ONE 3D Support?

    How long will it need to give us the feature we need? if your also cant wait to have 3d playback for Blueray make sure to post a request here inside the forum and hope that ms will soon notice that we really like to get it NOW!!

    Thx
Thema:

XBOX ONE 3D Support?

Loading...
  1. XBOX ONE 3D Support? - Similar Threads - Support

  2. When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26

    in XboX Insiders
    When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments]
  3. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  4. Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?: Has anyone tried doing disc to digital for Roadcraft? Woops (title), "supporter" supposed to be "supported". submitted by /u/DragonKing027 [link] [comments]
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  7. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  8. I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments]
  9. Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces

    in XboX Insiders
    Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many...
  10. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...