XBOX ONE 3D Support?

Discus and support XBOX ONE 3D Support? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Come on Microsoft 6 months and still no 3D. Updates are all well and good but why no 3D yet???? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lI ROCKET Il, Jan 7, 2014.

1. jaytab711
    jaytab711 Guest

XBOX ONE 3D Support?

Come on Microsoft 6 months and still no 3D. Updates are all well and good but why no 3D yet????

jaytab711, Apr 13, 2014
  2. come on the console can't even handle 1080i so I would not expect this to happen for about 2 years

danielyates12, Apr 14, 2014
  3. I have a 3d TV too, so come on Microsoft get your finger out on the Xbox One. If PlayStation can do it why cant you???????

DiehardOverKill, May 3, 2014
  4. iMarkG84
    iMarkG84 Guest

XBOX ONE 3D Support?

Hate having my ps3, sat on standby every time we watch a 3d movie

iMarkG84, May 24, 2014
  5. [quote user="sonydan2k12"]

come on the console can't even handle 1080i so I would not expect this to happen for about 2 years

[/quote]

The playback is 1080p and even wolfenstein plays in 1080p now, please get your facts correct.

[/quote]

Ŧuroĸħaŋ..., Jun 28, 2014
  6. Baccuu45
    Baccuu45 Guest
    A little disappointed that it's almost July and no 3d support. I bought the xbox one to be a one box to do it all. After the purchase of the 3d tv and the little ones demand for 3d movies I am either going to buy a 3d blu ray rendering the xbox one's name
    insignificant or if the ps4 does it first then put all my attention in that direction.

Baccuu45, Jun 29, 2014
  7. Hey guys! This would be a great thing to post over at our
    Feedback site
    ! Head over there and post your suggestions.

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  8. BusGod Win User

XBOX ONE 3D Support

Hi TETSUO.

The Xbox One does not currently support 3D at all.
  9. Baccuu45 Win User

XBOX ONE 3D Support?

A little disappointed that it's almost July and no 3d support. I bought the xbox one to be a one box to do it all. After the purchase of the 3d tv and the little ones demand for 3d movies I am either going to buy a 3d blu ray rendering the xbox one's name
    insignificant or if the ps4 does it first then put all my attention in that direction.
  10. DiehardOverKill Win User

XBOX ONE 3D Support?

I have a 3d TV too, so come on Microsoft get your finger out on the Xbox One. If PlayStation can do it why cant you???????
  11. jaytab711 Win User

XBOX ONE 3D Support?

Come on Microsoft 6 months and still no 3D. Updates are all well and good but why no 3D yet????
  12. Martin Busse Win User

XBOX ONE 3D Support?

How long will it need to give us the feature we need? if your also cant wait to have 3d playback for Blueray make sure to post a request here inside the forum and hope that ms will soon notice that we really like to get it NOW!!

Thx
Thema:

XBOX ONE 3D Support?

1. XBOX ONE 3D Support? - Similar Threads - Support

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  4. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  5. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  6. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s b3f13c6f-8e8c-44ec-acb8-1c3d462029de
  7. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s f9cc34c0-3cba-4f78-a401-6962a2669e48
  8. Can Xbox Game Bar use the iGPU for encoding if the dGPU doesn't support it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox Game Bar use the iGPU for encoding if the dGPU doesn't support it?: Greetings all, I'm thinking of buying a GPU (the RX 6400) for a build, but I'm being devastated by the caveat of the 6400 not having any encoding support. I use Game Bar to record quite...
  9. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  10. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...