XBOX ONE 3D Support?

Discus and support XBOX ONE 3D Support? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Guys and Gals Does anyone know if the XBOX ONE supports 3D display and if so what do all games support 3D are is it down to each title? Cheers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lI ROCKET Il, Jan 7, 2014.

1. lI ROCKET Il
    lI ROCKET Il Guest

XBOX ONE 3D Support?

Hey Guys and Gals

Does anyone know if the XBOX ONE supports 3D display and if so what do all games support 3D are is it down to each title?

Cheers

TETSUO XGEZ

:)

lI ROCKET Il, Jan 7, 2014
  2. 3D content for Xbox One?

Will Xbox One eventually support 3DTVs, or 3d Bluray, or any 3D content at all? Its hardly "all in one" if it doesn't support 3D.

oooTHOMPSONooo, Jan 7, 2014
  3. No 3D support for xbox? Wtf?

What the hell? Both the last two games were released in 3D why wouldn't they release this one in 3D? Is the xbox just abandoning 3D games? The ps3 actually gets a few more 3D games... I was hoping xbox one would have full 3D support but apparently not...
    Looks like I'll be getting a ps4 soon.

ghstofperdition, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

XBOX ONE 3D Support?

Currently the One does not support 3D.

Smwutches, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Hopefully Microsoft actually reads these forums. I was on live chat with a representative and they told me that if I wanted to lodge a formal request/complaint this was the place to do it. I just wondering if there was any estimate on when 3D playback
    support for 3D blu-ray will be added. When the Xbox One was first announced, the list of features included 3D playback. When the console actually launched support was promised to be added soon. It is now late February and still no 3D support. I know 3D
    televisions really did not take off the way the industry was hoping, but a lot people did buy them and do love and use them. This was an important feature for me to have and part of the reason I purchased an Xbox One in the first place. I got rid of my old
    3D blu-ray player since it would be obsolete once I got my Xbox One. Now I have no way to enjoy my library of 3D blu-rays unless I again purchase a stand alone 3D blu-ray player. With the goal of the Xbox One to be an all in one entertainment hub it seems
    very strange to omit this feature. Here's hoping that it will come in a future update very soon.

DarkHeart1313, Feb 26, 2014
  6. iMarkG84
    iMarkG84 Guest
    I bought a new 3D TV to put with my nice new shy xbox. Great waste of money that was! When will xbox one support 3D?!?

iMarkG84, Mar 2, 2014
  7. GRAIL666
    GRAIL666 Guest
    I also have a 3D TV and was about to purchase a new Xbox one. After reading theese posts; I think i will wait untill Microsoft incorporates 3D support first. Bummer!!!

GRAIL666, Mar 8, 2014
  8. Vipress76
    Vipress76 Guest

XBOX ONE 3D Support?

When, indeed!?!?! We were really looking forward to some 3D gameplay with our new TV and XBox one - would love to know the answer to when... "simulated" 3D is better than no 3D at all but isn't as nearly as good. Hope the 3D support comes around soon!
    XBOX ONE 3D Support? :)

Vipress76, Mar 11, 2014
  9. Firokyoko
    Firokyoko Guest
    The main reason I bought my xbox one so early was because I wanted to watch my 3d movies. In the middle of march and I'm still hoping for 3d support. the hardware is capable why can't it be put in an update.

Firokyoko, Mar 15, 2014
  10. Martin Busse
    Martin Busse Guest
    How long will it need to give us the feature we need? if your also cant wait to have 3d playback for Blueray make sure to post a request here inside the forum and hope that ms will soon notice that we really like to get it NOW!!

Thx

Martin Busse, Mar 17, 2014
  11. J BRIZZLE G
    J BRIZZLE G Guest
    They already said that the Blu-ray player will support 3D at some point so that means Xbox at some point will support 3D for that anyway.

J BRIZZLE G, Mar 17, 2014
  12. TeO alpha 3
    TeO alpha 3 Guest
    Damn!!! it is getting boring! I like xbox and I want to get the XBOX ONE, but if it doesn't have 3D playback IT IS NOT ALL IN ONE!!! well. they should change the name!!!

TeO alpha 3, Mar 19, 2014
  13. XBOX ONE 3D Support?

Still have my PS3 as this plays 3D movies. Odd how my all in one xbox doesn't play them, massive lol.

Ŧuroĸħaŋ..., Mar 21, 2014
  14. J BRIZZLE G
    J BRIZZLE G Guest
    Probably doesn't support it because 3D has all but gone away. All Visio's tv's this year don't support it anymore.

J BRIZZLE G, Apr 7, 2014
  15. PrimitiveMeat, Apr 7, 2014
Thema:

XBOX ONE 3D Support?

1. XBOX ONE 3D Support? - Similar Threads - Support

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  4. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  5. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  6. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s b3f13c6f-8e8c-44ec-acb8-1c3d462029de
  7. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s f9cc34c0-3cba-4f78-a401-6962a2669e48
  8. Can Xbox Game Bar use the iGPU for encoding if the dGPU doesn't support it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox Game Bar use the iGPU for encoding if the dGPU doesn't support it?: Greetings all, I'm thinking of buying a GPU (the RX 6400) for a build, but I'm being devastated by the caveat of the 6400 not having any encoding support. I use Game Bar to record quite...
  9. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  10. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...