XBOX ONE - 3 Millions Sold!! (let the numbers speak, not the fanboys)

Discus and support XBOX ONE - 3 Millions Sold!! (let the numbers speak, not the fanboys) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Looks like the MS is doing ok by the latest numbers released afterall. I did see 3 systems for sale on the shelf in my local Toys R Us this weekend... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dwoop33, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

Looks like the MS is doing ok by the latest numbers released afterall. I did see 3 systems for sale on the shelf in my local Toys R Us this weekend which had me kind of puzzled if the console was really not selling good. But even after Christmas, the number
    of people in games has almost doubled which is Good for Business!

It's been awhile since we had a new flaming fanboy thread so here go. Grab the bait and run...lol

:)

Dwoop33, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Is Xbox one can still be considered a console?

[quote user="Wanorios"]

The money is with the core Gamers, family and casual Gamers are an addition.

[/quote]Are you being sarcastic? I sure as hell hope so. Uncharted 3 (one of my favorite games) sold 3.8 million units. Mario Kart Wii sold 34.26 million units. Call of Duty: Black Ops sold 12 million copies on the Xbox 360. Kinect Adventures (packed
    with Kinect) sold 24 million. The money is with the casual market. Stating otherwise is ignoring figures/numbers.

Eggnogga, Jan 6, 2014
  3. So... 2.38GB Patch for BF3, xbox want to buy me a new hard drive so I can play?

For the entire year of 2011, Microsoft sold 14.9 million consoles. Sony sold 14.1 million. Not even close to any kind of landslide and the sales numbers are very comparable. I can't really call that a console king.

Murderstyle75, Jan 6, 2014
  4. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest

doing okay? its doing AMAZING for a $500 price tag and Bad start from E3. ps4 is just lucky its cheaper...

x7SNOOPY7x, Jan 6, 2014
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Beat u to it lol also this is from 1st dec so they sold a lot more since

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 6, 2014
  6. Sony claimed they would sell 3 million PS4s by Dec. 31st, but that date has come and gone with no comment from them. MS on the other hand are proclaiming they have sold 3 million, so logically we can assume Xbox One is outselling PS4.

A Virtual Duck, Jan 6, 2014
  7. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest
    I'm pretty sure PS4 is still selling more, the lower price tag already does that. It's also available in both countries but probably that doesnt sell any actualy extra units at this time, since I doubt Sony can manufacture at any faster capacity than Microsoft
    atm (and both are still pretty much selling everything they make).

It's a bit sad and funny at the same time how this "I saw X1s at shelves, it must not sell that well.." is being said a lot. This is actually MS should be given a pat on the back for. They are actually giving stores restocks of the console 1) more often
    2) in bigger quantities, so this ends up looking like it sells considerably worse than the PS4 that is restocked less often and in smaller quantities (due to being available in over twice the markets, thus stock is more scattered). I'm in one of those countries
    that don't have a release date yet, so I'd obviously want my X1 already here, but from a business standpoint I think MS was smart to only release in 13 and have proper stock for those countries rather than try to struggle in 33 countries like Sony is at the
    moment.

But yes, great feat selling 3 mil in 2013! Huzzah!

Coreldan, Jan 6, 2014
  8. StrangerJim
    StrangerJim Guest

VGCharts claim Sony has sold 4 million, guess we will find out tonight as Sony has a press conference at CES tonight at 5:00

StrangerJim, Oct 31, 2018
  9. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

doing okay? its doing AMAZING for a $500 price tag and Bad start from E3. ps4 is just lucky its cheaper...
  10. Coreldan Win User

I'm pretty sure PS4 is still selling more, the lower price tag already does that. It's also available in both countries but probably that doesnt sell any actualy extra units at this time, since I doubt Sony can manufacture at any faster capacity than Microsoft
    atm (and both are still pretty much selling everything they make).

It's a bit sad and funny at the same time how this "I saw X1s at shelves, it must not sell that well.." is being said a lot. This is actually MS should be given a pat on the back for. They are actually giving stores restocks of the console 1) more often
    2) in bigger quantities, so this ends up looking like it sells considerably worse than the PS4 that is restocked less often and in smaller quantities (due to being available in over twice the markets, thus stock is more scattered). I'm in one of those countries
    that don't have a release date yet, so I'd obviously want my X1 already here, but from a business standpoint I think MS was smart to only release in 13 and have proper stock for those countries rather than try to struggle in 33 countries like Sony is at the
    moment.

But yes, great feat selling 3 mil in 2013! Huzzah!
  11. StrangerJim Win User

VGCharts claim Sony has sold 4 million, guess we will find out tonight as Sony has a press conference at CES tonight at 5:00
  12. A Virtual Duck Win User

Sony claimed they would sell 3 million PS4s by Dec. 31st, but that date has come and gone with no comment from them. MS on the other hand are proclaiming they have sold 3 million, so logically we can assume Xbox One is outselling PS4.
  13. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Beat u to it lol also this is from 1st dec so they sold a lot more since
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE - 3 Millions Sold!! (let the numbers speak, not the fanboys) - Similar Threads - Millions Sold let

2. Why when I bought two cash cards of $1.5 million over 24 hours ago did it not come through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I bought two cash cards of $1.5 million over 24 hours ago did it not come through...: It doesn’t let me upload a picture 23160192-cfef-4eb3-8088-0f2c4f28c1e0
  3. I think i was hacked on forza horizon 4 one day i had 50 million and today 15/06/2022 was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I think i was hacked on forza horizon 4 one day i had 50 million and today 15/06/2022 was...: i just tuned my xbox one on to the game on and had about 50 million in game and its or gone" 9957088a-a6b3-4205-ad81-f8f1d7c95460
  4. Trying to get my 20 million dollar car back and other issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get my 20 million dollar car back and other issues: Hi, I have come to ask a few questions about some issues I have come across. I used to play on xbox but i decided to switch to pc to get better graphics etc. I got the xbox pc gamepass, I...
  5. Robux 1 million giveaway giveaway (Please help)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Robux 1 million giveaway giveaway (Please help): Hello, I have spent 3 months redeeming several tickets to enter the 1 million robux give away started in November. It was suppose to end in January but I don't see it anymore in the winners on...
  6. MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION? BIT

in XBoX on Windows
    MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION? BIT: WHAT URL IS CONSISTANT WITH THE GOOGLE-FI xFI VIA METROPCS T-MO LINKS ON MY APPLE UNLOCKED ICLOUD ONEDRIVE 6f2ae09f-8b1d-493c-8e20-c33c49e74036
  7. Resident Evil 3 Remake has sold 3.6 million copies

in XboX Insiders
    Resident Evil 3 Remake has sold 3.6 million copies: [IMG] submitted by /u/AdFine2027 [link] [comments]
  8. 2 million cities in MS Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    2 million cities in MS Flight Simulator: Where can I check that list of cities? Thank you. ff25619b-06e6-4aab-a438-71aee2292c91
  9. Congrats Xbox One - 10 Million Sold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Congrats Xbox One - 10 Million Sold: All be it to retailers :) It's a completely different number than the sales figures showed last month almost 4 million out. Xbox One Sales on the Rise - Xbox Wire...
  10. 3 weeks almost a million sold

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 weeks almost a million sold: Titanfall Sells Nearly 1 Million in First 3 Weeks - IGN af2e2776-3147-4b85-a9f9-9402b0e8eee1