Xbox One (2013) - Very High-Pitched Squeaking Noise coming from Console

Discus and support Xbox One (2013) - Very High-Pitched Squeaking Noise coming from Console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an original Xbox One console, which has been running fine until a while ago. Whenever it's turned on for a certain period of time, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shadowbolt05, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Shadowbolt05
    Shadowbolt05 Guest

Hi,

I have an original Xbox One console, which has been running fine until a while ago. Whenever it's turned on for a certain period of time, it exhibits a very high-pitched squeaking noise, and from what I can tell, it's coming from the console itself.

I wondered if it was the hard drive, but I thought it could be something else.

:)

Shadowbolt05, Feb 5, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Shadow,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox One performance.

For any device issues, I would recommend to
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance or visit the Device service and Repair
    site.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with
    any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Shadobold05,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to your question, the service cost may vary depending on country and tax. If you review the following information is based for US services.

Hope this helps.
  4. Chilly Win User

Mine occasionally makes noises, but I wouldn't consider them high pitched. Is it lasting for extended periods of time or is it just brief noises?
  5. Shadowbolt05 Win User

Mine occasionally makes noises, but I wouldn't consider them high pitched. Is it lasting for extended periods of time or is it just brief noises?
    Quite long periods, it doesnt usually stop until about 2-3 minutes after it started.

I also just want to add that it can be heard through a wall when it is doing this.
  6. Shadowbolt05 Win User

You could have dead fans or another dead part. When this happens, does anything not work or starts to get very hot?
    I haven’t felt excessive heat come from the main exhaust vent on top or the sides whenever this happens. Everything works fine except for that squeaking.
Thema:

1. Xbox One (2013) - Very High-Pitched Squeaking Noise coming from Console - Similar Threads - 2013 Very High

2. How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?: bought the Xbox 360 model e for my son and he can’t connect to WiFi because Xbox shut down their 360 servers so I need to know before I buy this WiFi adapter for the Xbox...
  3. New 2013 Xbox one can’t get up and running

in XBoX on Consoles
    New 2013 Xbox one can’t get up and running: Hi, I just purchased a new Xbox one off eBay without much info. It turns out the Xbox one is from 2013 and has never been out of the box. It does turn on, but I can’t get beyond the connect to the...
  4. I bought Black Ops 2 from 2013. It says I can't play online.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Black Ops 2 from 2013. It says I can't play online.: So why is this happening? I've never bought an old game before, I can't just start playing it online? db5f151b-8120-443c-9746-f76014ec03c2
  5. Why has my purchase history between 2012 and early 2013 as gone missing??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my purchase history between 2012 and early 2013 as gone missing??: I contacted xbox Support about me losing my Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Xbox 360 when I downloaded Grand Theft Auto definitive edition. my Xbox said I do not own this game but previously I...
  6. 2013 Xbox One controllers not connecting to PC or Xbox One via USB.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2013 Xbox One controllers not connecting to PC or Xbox One via USB.: I have two Xbox One(2013) controllers. Both of them have worked fine wirelessly, and connect to my Xbox One(2013) no problem. However, when I tried to connect them to my PC(Windows 10), nothing...
  7. How would I get an old XBOX LIVE account from 2013 unbanned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How would I get an old XBOX LIVE account from 2013 unbanned?: I was migrating my minecraft java account over to xbox and it turns out that the email that i've been using for years now was my old xbox 360 account that was banned in Black Ops 2 for some random...
  8. Xbox One controller (2013 Model) stopped working wired to my PC out of no where.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One controller (2013 Model) stopped working wired to my PC out of no where.: I've been using my Xbox One (2013 Model) on my PC to play games for months using the USB wire it came with and all of a sudden today it stopped working. 1. Yes, I've checked the wire. There's...
  9. Can you make f1 2013 backwards compatible. Considering it was released just over a month...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you make f1 2013 backwards compatible. Considering it was released just over a month...: Considering it was released on october 4th 2013 and the xbox was released on the 15th of november 2013, why is not compatible and the disgrace of a game that was f1 2014 is...
  10. Microsoft Flight (2013) scam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight (2013) scam: Hi, The game (Microsoft Flight 2013) won't let me access DLCs that I paid for. Sign in widget is broken, and you must sign in to access DLCs. It's been happening since 2014. I hoped it would be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one squeaking

2. sound coming from rear of xbox one console

3. why is my original xbox one making short squeaky noises

4. xbox one high pitched squealing