xbox one 2 players

Discus and support xbox one 2 players in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok..so I just got this...totally new to all of this...My question is this... I hhave made one profile and one avatar with my email. 1. How do I add... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TentedEagle1885, Jan 6, 2014.

1. xbox one 2 players

Ok..so I just got this...totally new to all of this...My question is this...

I hhave made one profile and one avatar with my email.

1. How do I add the rest of my family to the Xbox?

2. Do I have to use more than one email to get more than one players?

3. Does my xbox gold card work for everyone when they play or only one person?

4. We went to play Forza. 5 and I hit free play...could not get second controller to go to the Player 2.

Please help!

:)

TentedEagle1885, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Sinister132
    Sinister132 Guest
    Online players in COD Ghost

I have 2 Questions

1.I Want to Know how many players are in Xbox 360 , Xbox one , Ps3 , Ps4

Xbox 360 Online Players =

Ps3 Online Players =

Ps4 online players =

Xbox One Online Players =

2. Xbox live Has More Players or Playstation Network???

Thanks

Sinister132, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Reading Too Many Active Players....

how many active players can be handled by xbox one kinect?

if the xbox 360 kinect can handle 6 players, but only 2 players active. how abaout xbox one?

AvoidedOhio47, Jan 6, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

xbox one 2 players

Hello, you will need to download the profile to the Xbox Console, here's how (support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete). For each account,
    yes you will have to use more then one email unless you want to split screen, then they can just sign in as a guest. Your Xbox Gold card will work for every person that plays on that console aka Gold Sharing. You have to sync each controller to the Xbox.
    The sync button is located on the side of the Xbox ONE on the front of the Xbox 360.

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 6, 2014
  5. AvoidedOhio47 Win User

Reading Too Many Active Players....

how many active players can be handled by xbox one kinect?

if the xbox 360 kinect can handle 6 players, but only 2 players active. how abaout xbox one?
  6. ngocphi Win User

2 players on xbox one

You have to find an two player local coop or multilayer which us rare nowadays since the console wars is now about framerates

www.co-optimus.com/.../xbox-one.html

Not every game will support it however in the above link is a list of couch or local coop games I found from a gaming website
  7. iNb4 Ownage Win User

xbox one 2 players

Hello, you will need to download the profile to the Xbox Console, here's how (support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete). For each account,
    yes you will have to use more then one email unless you want to split screen, then they can just sign in as a guest. Your Xbox Gold card will work for every person that plays on that console aka Gold Sharing. You have to sync each controller to the Xbox.
    The sync button is located on the side of the Xbox ONE on the front of the Xbox 360.
  8. Lionsfan313 Win User

If you can have one game or game series from the 360 updated for Xbox One, what would it be?

Mag 2 xbox one edition ..... 320 player matches and only on xbox one.
  9. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Who is player 1?

The Xbox One controllers do not show which one is player 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 etc... the Kinect will automatically assign a player to a controller based on who it sees (in the case that two players are signed in or there is one as a guest).
Thema:

xbox one 2 players

1. xbox one 2 players - Similar Threads - players

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  4. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?: I'm a vice principal of a small school for students with behavioral needs. Recently a group of students has begun playing games online together and are using the chat and ability to talk to each...
  7. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S): I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away (Friend B). Friend A plays on PC, while friend...
  8. How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?: How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? 17b577b5-09a1-4bb2-a43c-410e7f771907
  9. 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 player: I set up the second controller ok with another account I had for grandson but we can not get it to work for 2 player games everytime it asks I press the check box and then my second account but it...
  10. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36