Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.

Discus and support Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This seems to be semi-regular this year -- multiple Xbox Ones (an original and two Xes) that can't log in, error 0x800704cf ...but all three network... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VisioKeepsGettingLessUsab, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.

This seems to be semi-regular this year -- multiple Xbox Ones (an original and two Xes) that can't log in, error

0x800704cf
    ...but all three network tests run just fine on all three systems. Every other PC, phone, and networked device is online just fine. The router was indeed rebooted in the last few weeks. This is a MS Xbox Services problem, but is not properly reflected
    by xbox.com/status nor console.

Hopefully someone can filter this upstream to the people in charge of the Services monitoring tools.

FYI

:)

VisioKeepsGettingLessUsab, Oct 16, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

The XBL servers are down. The MS team is aware and are working on a solution.
  3. k1Helix z Win User

4. Gothicle Win User

Where'd the servers go?

Where are you getting that status info? Clearly it's wrong.
  5. Georges C. Win User

No puedo Iniciar sesión en Microsoft Store ni en Compañero de consola Xbox.

Hello again Joshua, try the procedures down below, becauseThe error 0x800704CF means "The network location cannot be reached" - something went wrong during an attempt to access the network or the Internet.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Regards,

6. TripWir3d Win User

Ruined Xmas day

Services clearly still down as I can't log in to xbox live.
Thema:

1. Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong. - Similar Threads - 0x800704cf cannot log

2. how do I sort error code 0x800704cf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I sort error code 0x800704cf: Every time I am trying to log in to stuff like microsoft store and things like minecraft, it gives me this error code yet when I look I have a stable internet connection and plus an ethernet cable...
  3. Error code 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x800704cf: I can't log into any of my accounts because 'Youll need internet for this,' my Xbox is connected to internet. How do I fix this? I've tried restarting my Xbox, restarting my internet etc....
  4. Xbox wont let me sign in error “0x800704cf”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox wont let me sign in error “0x800704cf”: hello, I keep getting this error even though it works everywhere else (xbox app, microsoft website etc) and i have internet on the xbox. I have tried everything to reset it including power...
  5. Xbox sign in error code 0x800704cf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox sign in error code 0x800704cf: Any time I try logging into xbox on my computer and try to click on a microsoft account to sign into every single time I get the same exact error message "You'll need internet for this. It doesnt...
  6. onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf work around

in XBoX Accessibility
    onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf work around: onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf is what it reads back when i attempt to login. it says; "you'll need internet for this." it doesn't look like you're connected to the internet....
  7. Can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf): I can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf). For example, signing into an XBox or Windows app (such as the Minecraft launcher or the windows...
  8. Unable to Login into Minecraft Launcher with error code 0x800704CF

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Login into Minecraft Launcher with error code 0x800704CF: I bought Minecraft today and can't log into minecraft launcher, where it keeps saying "You need internet for this" and gave me an error code of 0x800704CF. I did read the page...
  9. when signing into Microsoft store its indicating an error of 0x800704cf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when signing into Microsoft store its indicating an error of 0x800704cf: when loading into the Microsoft Store, it indicates that i need to sign in. Once, I sign in it shows an error code of (0x800704cf) I'd like to play Minecraft and I'm running into this error,...
  10. Not able to fix Error 0x800704cf .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to fix Error 0x800704cf .: I made this new Microsoft account to play Minecraft on my pc, but I keep getting this error message when trying to log onto the Xbox app via pc, i can log on Microsoft web, Xbox mobile app but not...