Xbox on Windows won't accept my Indian credit card

Discus and support Xbox on Windows won't accept my Indian credit card in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying to add my Indian credit card as a payment option on the Xbox app on PC. However, after adding all details & saving, it gives a message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FootlooseNomad, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Xbox on Windows won't accept my Indian credit card

I've been trying to add my Indian credit card as a payment option on the Xbox app on PC. However, after adding all details & saving, it gives a message that says information entered does not match with records for that card. There's nothing wrong with the
    card coz I've made purchases on Steam, EPIC & Ubisoft apps. Bloody thing is frustrating me. Same deal with debit card as well. Anyone playing Forza on PC know how to get through this??

Thanks

:)

FootlooseNomad, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Zeeshan Mhaskar Win User

Indian Debit card/CC works on Xbox Live?

Indian credit cards do work in India ..

But debit cards don't

My friends are using their cc , but I am unable to add debit card

Although debit card does work in Windows Store and Windows Phone Store because they use commerce.microsoft.com as their billing system while Xbox Live has a different billing system
  3. G-ViRUS Win User

Indian Debit card/CC works on Xbox Live?

When I tried to add Indian credit card through my Xbox accounts page, I got authorization failed every time. Then I added the credit card via
    http://commerce.microsoft.com and it was successful. In the back-end, the card got auto-linked to my Xbox account so I am all set.
  4. Tox Laximus Win User

Quantum Break code stolen

Probably a indian call centre guy is selling them on ebay, a few years back one tried taking money from my credit card.
  5. Smwutches Win User

2 pounds for 2 months of GOLD

Yes. Since you don't live in a region that is supported by Live it won't be able to accept your credit card.
  6. kebas239 Win User

"Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

Same problem. I've tried different credit cards AND Paypal (which accepts my card without an issue, and even shows my rewards). Card works fine everywhere else. It's quite annoying because I got a free pass with my $2,000 video card and wanted to try it, but MS is forcing me to subscribe to use it, but then won't accept my payment information.
Thema:

Xbox on Windows won't accept my Indian credit card

1. Xbox on Windows won't accept my Indian credit card - Similar Threads - Windows won't accept

2. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  3. New Xbox wireless controller won't connect to my Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox wireless controller won't connect to my Windows 10: Few days ago I got a new Xbox wireless controller, I've connected it to one Windows 10 laptop and it worked perfectly. Few days later I tried connecting it to another Windows 10 laptop and it...
  4. My Xbox app won't start on my Windows 11 PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app won't start on my Windows 11 PC.: It has worked in the past but won't load past the initial Xbox logo and closes the program after a minute or two. I have tried repairing, resetting and reinstalling the Xbox app and the game...
  5. I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It won't world.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It won't world.: I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It says There was a problem posting your looking for group, and when I try to join one, it says that it was deleted. I tried...
  6. my game was install won't launch after windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game was install won't launch after windows update: hello, I have problem with my game that I have install from steam after launch windows update. Before windows update, i play that game like normal. then after windows update, it can't launch. I...
  7. Xbox controller won't connect to Windows 10 PC via USB cord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller won't connect to Windows 10 PC via USB cord: how to fix Xbox controller not connecting to Windows 10 PC via USB cord 54b4f6fc-d3de-4a55-aaed-09daf6175f5c
  8. Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11: Already tried: 1- Resetting and repairing gaming services, Xbox app, Store app. 2- Clearing Xbox's app cache 3- Reinstalling gaming services 4- Deleting gaming services and gaming services net...
  9. Why won't windows 11 install Xbox controller drivers?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't windows 11 install Xbox controller drivers?: I have a Windows 11 PC and it will not update the controller driver. When I plug in a controller it shows up in device manager with the little yellow icon that shows there is a problem and when I...
  10. Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,: I have a total of 7 devices associated with my Windows account after removing some old ones. I have other games on Gamepass I can play from the Xbox App. All drivers and windows files are up to...