XBOX on Windows 10 Notifications?

Discus and support XBOX on Windows 10 Notifications? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; "Hi I was wondering how to go about adding the Xbox app on Windows 10 to the list of senders that are allowed to send notifications? More specifically... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gordo1701e, Feb 16, 2018.

  1. Gordo1701e
    Gordo1701e Guest

    XBOX on Windows 10 Notifications?


    "Hi I was wondering how to go about adding the Xbox app on Windows 10 to the list of senders that are allowed to send notifications? More specifically the Xbox Live portion of said app. I ask because my son sent me a msg from his XBox360 two
    weeks ago and I just noticed it today when I opened the Xbox app and checked. If we can get notifications from programs like outlook why not Xbox which is actually a UWP and system app?"

    :)
     
    Gordo1701e, Feb 16, 2018
    #1
  2. Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

    Hi there Nor,

    Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

    If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

    If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

    Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems
    .

    For other gaming options, see:

    Hope this helps.
     
    XBF Crystal P, Feb 16, 2018
    #2
  3. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    XBF Jeremy Z, Feb 16, 2018
    #3
  4. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest

    XBOX on Windows 10 Notifications?

    Hi,

    We would like to know if you are referring to the notification settings on the Xbox app. These are the settings that you can change on the Xbox app notifications. You can do this by going to Xbox app>Settings>Notifications.

    Notifications - The following items can be adjusted:

    • Favorite online (notifies you when favorite friends are online).
    • Twitch broadcast started (notifies you when favorite friends start broadcasting).
    • Message (notifies you when you get a new message).

    If you are referring to the notification of the Xbox Live from the control center is currently not available. We recommend that you submit or send this as a suggestion feature for the Xbox app. You may submit this request to our Xbox Feedback Hub. To do
    this, you may refer to the link below:

    Click here

    Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
     
    Wilfred Mac, Feb 16, 2018
    #4
  5. KrisKarl Win User

    Party Invites Not Received

  6. Wilfred Mac Win User

    XBOX on Windows 10 Notifications?

    Hi,

    We would like to know if you are referring to the notification settings on the Xbox app. These are the settings that you can change on the Xbox app notifications. You can do this by going to Xbox app>Settings>Notifications.

    Notifications - The following items can be adjusted:

    • Favorite online (notifies you when favorite friends are online).
    • Twitch broadcast started (notifies you when favorite friends start broadcasting).
    • Message (notifies you when you get a new message).

    If you are referring to the notification of the Xbox Live from the control center is currently not available. We recommend that you submit or send this as a suggestion feature for the Xbox app. You may submit this request to our Xbox Feedback Hub. To do
    this, you may refer to the link below:

    Click here

    Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
  7. CoertzePeters Win User

    15 & 2 minutes left banner is taking him out of his games

    The limit is not the problem. The notifications are. Is there a way tonturn off the notifications. And it is on windows 10 pc.
  8. Vinny #1 Win User

    Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

    What notification setting? Im pretty sure the xbox companion app is just busted
    Windows 10 notifications.

    Whenever I play Streaming mode in the app, the notification settings change to not be displayed.
  9. Vinny #1 Win User

    no notificacions in the xbox app

    Make sure that Windows 10 notifications are enabled for any notification type. There are options only for priorities or focus.
Thema:

XBOX on Windows 10 Notifications?

Loading...
  1. XBOX on Windows 10 Notifications? - Similar Threads - Windows Notifications

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  5. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  6. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  7. Windows insider programme: asus rog

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows insider programme: asus rog: Hi guys, any help would be great. Im currently on experimental - future platforms on my asus rog. Im looking for the most advanced setup so I can do the most for insider. Hopefully earning an...
  8. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  9. Xbox Windows - Cloud Save Detail/Notifications - Feature Request

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Windows - Cloud Save Detail/Notifications - Feature Request: I'm sure this would have been mentioned historically. I play a lot of xbox windows games weekly that are cloud save enabled. Once I finish what I want to do, I end up uninstalling them, to come...
  10. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....