XBox on Pc (Beta)

Discus and support XBox on Pc (Beta) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 8 out of 10 games that i download from xbox on my pc don't work. The game turns out to be minimized and just breaks as soon as it goes into the menu. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChristosSavvouris, May 23, 2020.

  1. XBox on Pc (Beta)


    8 out of 10 games that i download from xbox on my pc don't work. The game turns out to be minimized and just breaks as soon as it goes into the menu. I contacted support several times to no avail. How can i fix this?

    :)
     
    ChristosSavvouris, May 23, 2020
    #1
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

    XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

    Delete your Xbox App Pc Beta , update windows, Install Xbox App Pc Beta again, login and check if it solve.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

    Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

    Hi Deigge,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

    Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

    Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  4. Filly Phlex Win User

    New to minecraft...any tips

    The Xbox 360 Edition is currently based on the 1.6.6 Beta version of Minecraft on the PC. The PC version is currently in the 1.2.5 full game (no longer in beta).
  5. NickS623 Win User

    I cannot even launch Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

    PC, you’ll need the beta version of the Xbox app. Go to App Store and download the beta version of Xbox
  6. Duke Arkillo Win User

    Defiance

    XBOX beta due to start tomorrow and TRION state that the codes will be put out tonight.

    The PC beta invite was included as well for everyone that was accepted for the XBOX beta
Thema:

XBox on Pc (Beta)

Loading...
  1. XBox on Pc (Beta) - Similar Threads - Beta

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  5. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  6. September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200) Feel...
  7. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  9. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  10. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...