Xbox Old Messages

Discus and support Xbox Old Messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, i made my xbox account around 5 years ago i logged on earlier too see that i dont have any messages, is there any way someone can tell me if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kai-B, Nov 17, 2020.

  1. Kai-B
    Kai-B Guest

    Xbox Old Messages


    hello, i made my xbox account around 5 years ago i logged on earlier too see that i dont have any messages, is there any way someone can tell me if microsoft can show me my old messages that i have sent, or does this mean i never sent any?

    :)
     
    Kai-B, Nov 17, 2020
    #1
  2. Mister Quimby Win User

    OLD MESSAGES DISAPPEARED ...

    Hey there IL BISAO!

    In order for us to assist further you will need to make a post in the forum that onyx62is has linked, be sure to make a post under the profile that you pre-ordered Fallout 4 with. Thanks in advance!
  3. onyxishere Win User

    OLD MESSAGES DISAPPEARED ...

    Live messages do have a limited time span on your console and will disappear after about 30 days. It's always best to ensure you copy out a code or use it as soon as possible when you get it.

    In the meantime please post a new thread to the following link regarding the missing code. Perhaps one of the support agents may be able to assist.

    forums.xbox.com/.../4272.aspx
  4. Mister Beep Win User

    Read old messages

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! :D
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Retrieve Old messages

    Hey there!





    I sent you a message over
    Xbox Live
    .





    Enjoy! :)
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    RECOVER OLD MESSAGES

    Afraid not.Once a message is deleted then it's gone forever.
Thema:

Xbox Old Messages

Loading...
  1. Xbox Old Messages - Similar Threads - Old Messages

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  4. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  5. Xbox Minecraft we cant access old worlds message about multi-player settings, but all...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft we cant access old worlds message about multi-player settings, but all...: After recent update we can no. Longer access any old worlds on my son's account. World's are all created out with a message saying multi-player disabled. We can make new worlds. But when we click...
  6. I really need my old messages with can I get them back?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I really need my old messages with can I get them back?: someone and I had an argument however I accidentally deleted it and I really need my old messages from (Mod removed) d352ba79-ab48-4849-9489-d162e4241162
  7. I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...: To clarify me and my friend were Messaging each other I said something and he thought it would be funny to report it so I got suspended so I Served it but now for some reason I got suspended again...
  8. Does Xbox delete old messages from the server?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Xbox delete old messages from the server?: Does Xbox delete old messages from their server after a certain period of time, or can they be recovered? I'm trying to find an old message from a friend who passed but when I go to their profile,...
  9. Whenever I receive a new message on the Xbox series S, all of my old messages pop up on the...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I receive a new message on the Xbox series S, all of my old messages pop up on the...: Whenever I receive a new message on the Xbox series S, all of my old messages pop up on the bottom of the screen. Is there a setting or some way to make this stop?...
  10. Can i hear old voice messages

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can i hear old voice messages: So i used to play on Xbox like 7 years ago with my friends when we where like 9 and last time i checked about 2 years ago i could hear the old voice messages we sent on our xboxes. I have a pc and...