Xbox now saying my TV dose not support 4K ?
Discus and support Xbox now saying my TV dose not support 4K ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure if it's the last update on skip ahead, but I keep loosing the 4 k 120 on my TV . I changed hdmi and still nothing, I had to reset it and boom... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/edinkev, Aug 1, 2022.
Thema:
Xbox now saying my TV dose not support 4K ?
Loading...
-
Xbox now saying my TV dose not support 4K ? - Similar Threads - saying dose support
-
Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...
in XboX InsidersMythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and... -
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...
in XboX InsidersHeyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2.... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.
in XboX InsidersWarning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.: So as I understand it, usually upward ring movements dont need a data refresh, and downward movements are ok providing it says no update instead of saying data refresh needed. Yesterday, On a... -
what dose it mean when it says status code 8c250005
in XBoX on Consoleswhat dose it mean when it says status code 8c250005: what does it mean when it says status code 8c250005 4279f16d-37b1-446c-ad21-91ac4831e6cd -
Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m... -
cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...
in XBoX Accessibilitycant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队... -
Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not
in XBoX on WindowsWhy dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...