Xbox Notifcations not working on my console

Discus and support Xbox Notifcations not working on my console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, so my Xbox One X isnt showing me any of my notifcations. Like it won't let me see my friends list, even though I know I have friends, it won't let... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FinalNDNSauce132, May 10, 2021.

  1. Xbox Notifcations not working on my console


    Hey, so my Xbox One X isnt showing me any of my notifcations. Like it won't let me see my friends list, even though I know I have friends, it won't let me see the chats, or chat requests or anything. It all shows me on the mobile app, but it wont let me interact with any of it on the Xbox. Any help would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/FinalNDNSauce132
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/FinalNDNSauce132, May 10, 2021
    #1
  2. Shane McLauglin Win User

    Endgame question about Shep (spoilers)

    Indeed since there is no notifcation chime I suspect that's what happened to me
  3. MightyQuinn75 Win User

    XBox Notification

    I wonder if your notification settings have changed during an update or something. Could be something that simple so worth checking. Here is instructions on how to do this Xbox
    Notifcations
  4. HulkUK75 Win User

    Xbox app notifications not being recieved

    have you looked in the settings options then notifcations as you can switch which ones you would like to see on and off.
  5. Potato Plant Win User

    xbox rainbow six siege won't let me play

    then im not getting my money back from buying xbox live gold 12 months back on 2023-04-16 they should then transfer that as credit, they didnt send me a notifcation about the change or a email, that should affect me then. i still have roughly 2 months left of xbox live gold
  6. xGodBladex Win User

    Achievements

    I haven't got an achievement in more than a month its bugged and i also haven't got any notifcation of people sending party invites please help!!!!
Thema:

Xbox Notifcations not working on my console

Loading...
  1. Xbox Notifcations not working on my console - Similar Threads - Notifcations working console

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  6. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  7. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  8. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  9. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  10. Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs...