Xbox not working well

Discus and support Xbox not working well in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Currently using an Xbox series X, which is shared with another user. Recently, I’ve found games haven’t been working correctly, for example I have been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ObsessedLynx, Nov 23, 2022.

  1. ObsessedLynx
    ObsessedLynx Guest

    Xbox not working well


    Currently using an Xbox series X, which is shared with another user. Recently, I’ve found games haven’t been working correctly, for example I have been unable to access purchased DLC (Which is definitely installed on the console) in snowrunner. To expand on this, I found deleting and re-installing them to fix this issue, but today they will not re-install at all. I am given the option but it doesn’t work. I also cannot go online in Forza Horizon 5. Whenever these things happen, i don’t Recieve any error messages From the console. I believe these could be connected, and they seem to happen whenever the user is switched. Microsoft Xbox Purchase Host also refuses to install on the console, as it is stuck at 0%. I sometimes have trouble accessing the games list as well, not sure if that is relevant or not. The console is completely up-to-date on all updates, and I have tried hard-restarting it, troubleshooting and re-connecting and disconnecting from wifi multiple times. Nothing has worked. Anyone got any fixes, this is constantly happening and it’s very annoying.

    :)
     
    ObsessedLynx, Nov 23, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox not working well

    I appreciate the update and yes, the issue can be with the console itself and if testing a different network connection will not work, getting the Xbox repaired will be the last option.
  3. ObsessedLynx Win User

    Xbox not working well

    The main wifi is the only network that the console has ever connected to to my knowledge, although yes, I can connect it to a mobile hotspot if needed
  4. ObsessedLynx Win User

    Xbox not working well

    This has not fixed the problem, unfortunately still nothing will install. If it has any relevance, the Microsoft Xbox Purchase Host update was in the end cancelled, as it was stuck at 0%. The settings were also backed up one day ago, when the problem was also occurring, and reloaded today, if that also helps at all.
  5. ObsessedLynx Win User

    Xbox not working well

    Ok, I will give this a go, thank you. I am assuming this means the hard drive, once the Xbox is working again, is not corrupted and is safe to plug back into the console?
  6. ObsessedLynx Win User

    Xbox not working well

    Yes, thank you, I will try this later
Thema:

Xbox not working well

Loading...
  1. Xbox not working well - Similar Threads - working

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  7. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  8. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  9. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  10. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]