Xbox not working on 4k

Discus and support Xbox not working on 4k in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Are you working on a fix? Before my system worked fine on 4k. Now when I have it on 4k. My screen is unstable and it just keeps fading in and out. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MinkTruck, Feb 24, 2020.

  1. MinkTruck
    MinkTruck Guest

    Xbox not working on 4k


    Are you working on a fix?

    Before my system worked fine on 4k.

    Now when I have it on 4k. My screen is unstable and it just keeps fading in and out.

    I found a work around.

    By putting my video output on 1080. Which would be fine. If I didnt own a Xbox One X and was sold on its 4k ability, if my TV wasnt 4k. Also if it didnt work perfectly fine on 4k until a week or 2 ago.

    Please we need answers.

    :)
     
    MinkTruck, Feb 24, 2020
    #1
  2. Tmerr-3F41A9FD-D58C- Win User

    Lost the 4k option on Netflix app

    I can't find the 4K section either. I have an Xbox One S, 4K TV, and a 4K Subscription to netflix. Everywhere I read says that netflix is ready for 4K viewing on the Xbox One S yet I can't seem to get it to work.
  3. mn436 Win User

    Unable to ‘Allow 4K’ without disabling hdr

    Hi,

    I’ve tried a 4k monitor with HDR and that doesn’t work. I’ve also tried another 4k TV but that doesn’t also work.

    This looks to be an issue with the Xbox.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

    Hdmi cabel that comes with console xbox one s 1tb can it handle 4K UHD-material at 60 hertz?

    The HDMI cable that comes with the Xbox One S supports 4K@60Hz.

    I've got an Xbox One S as well. I'm using the included cable with my 4K TV, and it all works fine.

    The Xbox One S is advertised for 4K output. They'd better include a 4K-compatible cable!
  5. Trace D Win User

    0x91d70000

    It's an xbox one with 4k player. Tried 2 new 4k movies- get error code every time. Everything else works.
    Only on new 4k movies.
  6. MinkTruck Win User

    Xbox not working on 4k

    Hello ,

    Do you have another HDMI cord so you can check if the issue lies on the cord itself? Or other 4K TV/monitor where you can check if it outputs 4K without issues?

    Can you try also to change the HDMI port your Xbox One X is connected to check the issue its not with said port? Are you using a HDMI splitter with your Xbox?

    schnurrer
    Issue started with my XBox One S. 2 weeks ago. I already swapped the HDMI cable.

    Yesterday I saw Xbox One X was on sale for $299.

    I decided to buy the One X. I set everything up. Soon as I switched it to 4k. The screen started flickering. So I put it back on 1080p and decided to come to the forum. I dont know if you are aware of this issue. But its on-going. There is also a thread
    on reddit about it.
Thema:

Xbox not working on 4k

Loading...
  1. Xbox not working on 4k - Similar Threads - working

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  7. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  8. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  9. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  10. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]