Xbox not updating

Discus and support Xbox not updating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am in the Xbox insider group, and I got a console update and it will get to 70% and then get and error. I have tried everything and it's still won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xx nexusnuke xx, Aug 5, 2018.

  1. Xbox not updating


    I am in the Xbox insider group, and I got a console update and it will get to 70% and then get and error. I have tried everything and it's still won't update. Please help

    The error code is: 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90110007

    :)
     
    xx nexusnuke xx, Aug 5, 2018
    #1
  2. Roxstar123
    Roxstar123 Guest
    XBOX NOT UPDATING !!

    On 5th August 2018 i cancelled my Xbox preview program membership after that i got an update of 3.6 gb i left my xbox to download it when i came back it was showing error so i contacted microsoft support chat they told me to do hard reset,factory reset ,offline
    update nothing worked now it's been 5 days i am still stuck at the updating screen when ever i start my xbox
     
    Roxstar123, Aug 5, 2018
    #2
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Aug 5, 2018
    #3
  4. Xbox not updating

    whiteandshiny, Aug 5, 2018
    #4
  5. Miss Ermine Win User

    What does this error code mean?!

  6. Miss Ermine Win User

    Déconnexion fréquentes du Xbox Live et Impossible de se connecter en Wifi

  7. Miss Ermine Win User

    cannot update xbox live

  8. Mister Getafix Win User

    Update for xbox but there's no update at all

    Hi there!

    Happy to help troubleshoot. Can you post a photo of where you are seeing that error?

    Let's also have you power down the console, unplug it for about 5 minutes, and then power it back on and see if that update starts.

    Are you part of the preview program by chance?

    Post back and let us know!
  9. GrubbiestEmu Win User

    Status Code Doesn't Seem to Exist

Thema:

Xbox not updating

Loading...
  1. Xbox not updating - Similar Threads - updating

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  4. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  6. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  7. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  8. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...