xbox not showing any game titles
Discus and support xbox not showing any game titles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; - I am Vietnamese. - I knew that the Xbox Game card supports the SEA experience, so I signed up and paid for it. - When I pay the Game Pass and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trung_Kiên_Nguyen, Mar 30, 2022.
Thema:
xbox not showing any game titles
Loading...
-
xbox not showing any game titles - Similar Threads - showing game titles
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
XBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background
in XboX InsidersXBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background: Guys, Not sure who sees this, but can we please have the showcase background as a dynamic background on consoles?! I cannot seem to add images, but its the main XBOX Logo with all the particles... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
Games Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode
in XboX InsidersGames Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode: I currently have 3 games from Steam installed but only 2 of them actually appear in my Games Library. The missing game shows up on the Xbox Game Bar and of course in my Steams Library with the... -
Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history
in XboX InsidersIssue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I... -
PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription
in XboX InsidersPC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button... -
[Bug] Xbox app shows me “Playing” uninstalled games — presence stuck across multiple titles
in XboX Insiders[Bug] Xbox app shows me “Playing” uninstalled games — presence stuck across multiple titles: Hi all, I’m hoping someone here can help or confirm if there’s a fix for this. On PC (Rog Ally Z1E), my Xbox app keeps showing that I’m playing games I’ve already uninstalled. It started with... -
Why does my old gamertag still show in games and why can’t I play any xbox360 titles?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy does my old gamertag still show in games and why can’t I play any xbox360 titles?: I changed my gamertag awhile ago but it only stayed a few weeks before it started using my old gamertag on all the games I play. On my profile the new gamertag is at the top and my old one is...