Xbox not letting me play my game even though I brought it

Discus and support Xbox not letting me play my game even though I brought it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When fifa 22 first came out I purchased the game and u had it installed but recently when I deleted the game from console every time I start up the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alvint1, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Alvint1
    Alvint1 Guest

When fifa 22 first came out I purchased the game and u had it installed but recently when I deleted the game from console every time I start up the game in less than 3 seconds a pop up comes up on my screen saying I don't own the game even though I got as a Christmas present from my mother and she brought for me on the online Microsoft store which makes me confused because me deleting the game doesn't mean I don't own it any does it.This just doesn't make sense because now when I go through my purchase history me buying fifa is still there on my moms credit card but meaning that I brought the game but since May I haven't touched the game due since I had it uninstall and forgot about it.Guys I need your help fix this please give me a solution quickly

:)

Alvint1, Jul 29, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Alvint1. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

May I know if the game was purchased on your Microsoft account or your mom's Microsoft account? Would you please double check that the game was purchased on the same Microsoft account that you are using on your console? Please confirm that the purchase is showing on your Microsoft account order history page (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders).

Waiting for your reply.
  3. BulkierGorilla8 Win User

Controller button not working for Minecraft

My game will not let me select anything or play I even brought the upgrade and still nothing
  4. Tydra Win User

US Xbox in UK

Right, thats why I brought my US games with me to play."

would like a second opinion on whether my Xbox will work ok though with this converter.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Why is it not letting me launch my game even though I bought it

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're getting whenever you're trying to launch your game?

Is it asking you to buy the game again or asking you to choose a plan for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold?

This will determine the steps we have to perform.
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

MY Xbox live won't Le me play online even though I brought a subscription yeasterday!!

Thema:

1. Xbox not letting me play my game even though I brought it - Similar Threads - letting play game

2. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  3. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  4. My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.: As stated in title my seagate hard drive, (1tb black brick with a green led light) wont let me play series x optismised games anymore. As the internal hard drive is really small this hard drive...
  5. No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games: No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games? 830ef407-c249-4904-a5e5-2250c3d4d505
  6. Why is my gamedrive ssd not letting me play games on my series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my gamedrive ssd not letting me play games on my series x: I bought a game drive ssd as someone told me I could just install games in it and still be able to play but now that I install a game and I try to play it, it tells me that I need to transfer it...
  7. my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game

in XBoX on Windows
    my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game: Hi, how can I play none verified games?? I'm trying to download on my windows laptop 2e146413-c03c-4cb4-acc1-413d48ec1dff
  8. My external storage won't let me play games from it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage won't let me play games from it: Since I got my new xbox series x my external storage won't let me play games off it like I downloaded far cry 6 onto my external storage since my internal is full so I click on it and it come up...
  9. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  10. my xbox app dont let me play the games and now dont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox app dont let me play the games and now dont launch: hello, i have a big problem from 5 days ago, i buy 4 games from the xbox app of windows 11, when i launch the games to play, the games dont start, the game "super hot" says they dont find a carpet...