XBOX NOT HELP

Discus and support XBOX NOT HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; WHAT THIS CODE, WHAT IS THE ERROR XBOS-3010 8df2f2c9-813f-4ccb-8fb2-396db8786730 2018/03/07 - 06:06:44 UTC 1430954b-8686-4c10-b664-9eccd91668ff Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rhymez Attack, Mar 6, 2018.

  1. XBOX NOT HELP


    WHAT THIS CODE, WHAT IS THE ERROR

    XBOS-3010

    8df2f2c9-813f-4ccb-8fb2-396db8786730

    2018/03/07 - 06:06:44 UTC

    :)
     
    Rhymez Attack, Mar 6, 2018
    #1
  2. davy22
    davy22 Guest
    davy22, Mar 6, 2018
    #2
  3. pault2007
    pault2007 Guest
    Xbox one voice commands list

    Xbox go to Internet Explorer
    Xbox watch TV
    Xbox answer (when Skype notification comes up during a game)
    Xbox hang up (end Skype call)
     
    pault2007, Mar 6, 2018
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    XBOX NOT HELP

    Hi there,

    Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

    After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

    Also check that the Xbox Live account , the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

    If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
     
    WPAK, Mar 6, 2018
    #4
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

    Future Xbox One games optimized for the Scorpio?

    ..........

    Hello everyone :)

    ..........

    Original Xbox is the Xbox 1

    Xbox 360 is the Xbox 2

    Xbox One is the Xbox 3

    Xbox One S is the Xbox 3 1/2

    Xbox One Scorpio is the Xbox 4

    .........

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

    ..........
  6. SincereNevada5 Win User

    Backwards Compatibility Wish List

    More ideas:

    Sonic Heroes (Xbox)

    Shadow the Hedgehog (Xbox)

    Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing (Xbox 360)

    Sonic Riders (Xbox)

    Sonic Mega Collection Plus (Xbox)

    The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game (Xbox)

    SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants! (Xbox)

    Rugrats: Royal Ransom (Xbox)

    X-Men Legends (Xbox)

    X-Men Legends II (Xbox)

    Finding Nemo (Xbox)

    Ratatouille (Xbox 360)

    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X (Xbox)

    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (Xbox)

    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (Xbox)

    Tony Hawk's Underground (Xbox)

    Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (Xbox)

    Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Xbox 360)

    Tony Hawk's Project 8 (Xbox 360)

    Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (Xbox 360)

    The Simpsons: Road Rage (Xbox)

    The Simpsons: Hit and Run (Xbox)

    The Simpsons Game (Xbox 360)

    Pac-Man World 2 (Xbox)

    Pac-Man World 3 (Xbox)

    Spyro: A Hero's Tail (Xbox)

    The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning (Xbox)

    The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (Xbox 360)

    Snoopy Flying Ace (Xbox 360)
  7. Tezzarrific Win User

    XBOX ONE CONSOLE

    the whole family from 2001

    Xbox

    Xbox 360

    Xbox One

    Xbox One S

    Xbox One X

    Then soon Xbox Series X and possibly Xbox Series S
  8. ngocphi Win User

    How do you reset your outlook password when you get only options to enter the console ID for Xbox One or Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox S? It rejects my console ID for both options!

    The Xbox one s or xbox series s?

    There is no xbox S

    And yes there is a difference

    Xbox one s is just a xbox one s

    A xbox series s is just xbox series s
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

    x-box 360 v x-box 2

    First off, there is no Xbox 2. there is Xbox, Xbox 360 & Xbox One. Xbox One games will not work on the Xbox 360. Games marked Xbox will work on the Xbox 360 only if they are backward compatible, and your Xbox 360 has an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed
    in the console. Full list of compatible games here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backward-compatibility/play-original-xbox-games-on-xbox-360
Thema:

XBOX NOT HELP

Loading...
  1. XBOX NOT HELP - Similar Threads - HELP

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  10. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...