Xbox Not Connecting

Discus and support Xbox Not Connecting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently i was able to stream my Xbox to my HP laptop but now I cant. I watched videos and tried everything, I made sure all the settings were... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johnnythunder51, Aug 16, 2017.

  1. Xbox Not Connecting


    So recently i was able to stream my Xbox to my HP laptop but now I cant. I watched videos and tried everything, I made sure all the settings were correct with the instant on thing but I thing that its my computer because it wont even recognize my Xbox Ip
    address plus its even on the same network and I restarted both my laptop and console please help

    :)
     
    johnnythunder51, Aug 16, 2017
    #1
  2. dannypenfold
    dannypenfold Guest
    Xbox not connecting

    Well done for getting this sorted Xbox Not Connecting :)
     
    dannypenfold, Aug 16, 2017
    #2
  3. RizJacob
    RizJacob Guest
    Xbox not connecting

    My Xbox started having connection problems after the update with the dashboard changes (October?). My xbox live subscription had just run out so I wasn't bothered fixing it at that point, but I'm getting it back soon and want the issue fixed. I couldn't
    download the new update via the console, so I had to put the update on a USB and update that way, thinking it would fix the problem, but it didn't. When I test the connection, Network and Internet are fine, but Xbox Live fails. My connection has 4 bars, and
    my router connects fine to laptops/iPhones in the house. I remember having this problem around May/June 2012 and I think it fixed itself after a month or 2. My warranty is up in Feb 2013, so should I just send it for repairs?

    What Country/State/Province do you live in? Ireland

    Modem brand & model number:

    Router brand & model number: Netopia - 3347WG

    If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? internal(Xbox 360 S)

    Things you have tried:

    Any Error Codes you encounter:

    After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

    W: 0000-0021

    X: 0000-F001

    Y: 20A8-4800

    Z: 8015-1007

    ID: 0006-0000

    L: 0015-10F1

    Q0015-10F1

    T: Wireless

    A: 192.168.1.9/255.255.255.0

    G: 192.168.1.254

    D:

    S: WEP
     
    RizJacob, Aug 16, 2017
    #3
  4. xbox360italy Win User

    Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

  5. Beard 0f Steel Win User

    games

    I just hope I can connect my Xbox into my Xbox 360 and connect that to my Xbox One for a totally Xbox orgasmic experience.

    Hopefully I can connect my Kinect to my Kinect 2 which will be connected to my Xbox One which is connected to my Xbox 360 which is connected to my Xbox to record this fantastic event.
  6. xbox360italy Win User

    No LIVE connection after the update

    Hello,

    I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE? What should I do?

    If you can’t connect to Xbox LIVE, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.
  7. xbox360italy Win User
  8. Prince Leo II Win User

    error code pease try later 80151925

Thema:

Xbox Not Connecting

Loading...
  1. Xbox Not Connecting - Similar Threads - Connecting

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  8. Insider program connectivity issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal...
  9. Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6: Hello, I would like to report recurring issues with Discord voice chat integration on Xbox Series X. Observed behavior: Discord voice chat occasionally disconnects for approximately 15–30...
  10. xbox controller having issues connecting and button

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox controller having issues connecting and button: bought a week ago worked fine. today it started acting up, it wouldn’t let me press A went to home screen and it was spamming a app but not opening. it is now having problems connecting to the...