Xbox not connecting to wifi and freezing between home screen and app screen

Discus and support Xbox not connecting to wifi and freezing between home screen and app screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive attempted several of the things ive read in other post but nothing changes! Could it be the fan!? Im not hearing it come on like ive heard in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WilliamMcmurray4, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Xbox not connecting to wifi and freezing between home screen and app screen

Ive attempted several of the things ive read in other post but nothing changes! Could it be the fan!? Im not hearing it come on like ive heard in the past. Should i replace?

:)

WilliamMcmurray4, Jan 9, 2021
  2. MONGOOSEDOG FTW Win User

LIVE Connection drops every few minutes watching Netflix

It says I'm connetected to WiFi in settings but on the home screen it says I'm not connected.
  3. RX8 Racer Win User

Xbox 360 freezes when Connecting to Xbox Live

I'm having the same problem as well. The freezing only happens if you try to load the Xbox Home screen while you are signed in and connected to Xbox Live. If you sign in without connecting to Xbox Live, then start a game, then connect to Xbox Live, it'll
    play the game normally. However, the moment you try to load the Xbox Home Screen while signed in and connected to Xbox Live, it'll freeze. The freezing issue might be regional since I am from Singapore too.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Black screen between Home Screen and games/apps

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First I'm sorry you're having this problem. Please try the solutions below.

Solution 1:

You can also hard reset the Xbox console and its cache. Here is how to do so:

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

*Select to keep my games and apps if you don't want them to be deleted.

This solution you can consult at any time on the official xbox support website.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

Solution 3:

Test another HDMI port on your TV or Monitor to see if the problem persists.
  5. VENDETTAxHAYES Win User

Xbox Start-Up Freezing November 28

Same thing with me, i am in canada with a xobox 360 slim, when i turn it on it wouldnt log on to xbox live with out freezing. i took out the wifi chip to see it it would turn on, and it loaded the home screen, but when i put it back in, and tryed to connect
    to live it froze. so this is a problem... and i dont like it
  6. floppy butts55 Win User

Xbox 360 freezes when Connecting to Xbox Live

my Xbox wont le me get past the grey loading screen. and when i disconnect the wifi and start the xbox back up, it does the splash logo and freezes on a black screen
Thema:

Xbox not connecting to wifi and freezing between home screen and app screen

1. Xbox not connecting to wifi and freezing between home screen and app screen - Similar Threads - connecting wifi freezing

2. My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi: For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the beginning of the year, and it worked fine....
  3. Cant connect to my wifi (xbox one s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to my wifi (xbox one s): I cant connect to my wifi. Ive been able to connect it before but since 4 days it hasnt been connected to the wifi. Ive tried restarting both devices it doesnt work. It gives me the same erroe...
  4. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  5. My xbox won't connect to any wifi network

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox won't connect to any wifi network: My xbox series s won't connect to any wifi network. Home internet, mobile hotspot, neighbors. Please help submitted by /u/PooterScooter0 [link] [comments]
  6. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  7. How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?: bought the Xbox 360 model e for my son and he can’t connect to WiFi because Xbox shut down their 360 servers so I need to know before I buy this WiFi adapter for the Xbox...
  8. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  9. Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...
  10. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8