Xbox not available in my country

Discus and support Xbox not available in my country in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm from Bolivia and I buy a Xbox series S, I cannot buy gamepass ultimate because my country isn't available in the Xbox countries. I know we're third... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fdcc91, Dec 18, 2021.

  1. Fdcc91
    Fdcc91 Guest

    Xbox not available in my country


    I'm from Bolivia and I buy a Xbox series S, I cannot buy gamepass ultimate because my country isn't available in the Xbox countries. I know we're third world for Microsoft but at least can you add my country in the settings (after Brazil)??

    :)
     
    Fdcc91, Dec 18, 2021
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox not available in my country

    Supporting our region or country is not as simple as simply adding it to a list. There are many licensing agreements for the games as well as local laws, regulations, financial security concerns and many other things that go into Xbox being officially available in a country. I’m afraid there’s no way to predict when Bolivia might be added to the list
  3. MCG99 Win User

    XBOX MEMORY AND DIGITAL SHOPPING

    Tnks, but I'm from Guatemala and xbox live it is not available in my country, What region or country do I use?
  4. onyxishere Win User

    Dance Central 2: unable to download full game

    The link below is a list of countries where Xbox Live is available. Even though you redeemed the code in the states, the game may not be available in your region now either due to restrictions or if the country you are in is not an xbox live available country.

    www.xbox.com/.../countries
  5. Abrar khalil Win User

    Multiplayer disabled on minecraft

    Uh it says Xbox family settings is not available in my country
  6. AFFIQAFSAL Win User

    XBOX GOLD LIVE

    Its not available in my country why did they make it available for certain country's only is the consumers only there on those country only ? THUS MAKE IT PAID !
Thema:

Xbox not available in my country

Loading...
  1. Xbox not available in my country - Similar Threads - available country

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  4. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  7. Minecraft multiplayer disabled, no setting available, app with the setting banned in my country

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer disabled, no setting available, app with the setting banned in my country: Minecraft Java says multiplayer is disabled on my account due to my Microsoft account settings. I didn't find the setting anywhere on the page. Microsoft/Xbox FAQ page says it can be changed in...
  8. What country is the xbox credit card available for

    in XboX Insiders
    What country is the xbox credit card available for: I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the super cool credit cards like carnival etc I...
  9. My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South...: I’m unable to use my cloud gaming on my MacBook/iPhone/iPad. Cloud gaming is available in my country (South Africa) but for some reason I keep getting the same error message. I am signed in and...
  10. Confused on why microsoft rewards isn't available in my country/region (Israel)

    in XBoX on Windows
    Confused on why microsoft rewards isn't available in my country/region (Israel): Hi, I checked the offical page of countries supported by microsoft rewards, it says: "Microsoft Rewards is currently available in more than 230 countries/regions" When I went over the list for...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox series s what if is not have my country