Xbox™ not allowing me to change Settings

Discus and support Xbox™ not allowing me to change Settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to change my multiplayer settings for Minecraft™, when I get redirected to a page for family safety or something... I'm not even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnifiedT456, Sep 19, 2022.

1. UnifiedT456
    UnifiedT456 Guest

I've been trying to change my multiplayer settings for Minecraft™, when I get redirected to a page for family safety or something...

I'm not even registered in a Family Group on Xbox™.

I just created this account for playing Minecraft™: Bedrock Edition (Nintendo Switch)!

I don't know what to do...

If there is anything similar to my problem or you found the answer, please tell me!

:)

UnifiedT456, Sep 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, yes. You have those two options

Wait until you reach adulthood or add your account in your parents family group and ask them to change this settings for you
  3. UnifiedT456 Win User

Oh yeah, right... I'm 17. And I'm turning 18 on October 30, I guess I'll wait for my birthday then.

Or maybe I can ask my parents to give me access to multiplayer by adding me to a Family Group then changing child settings.

Well at least thank you for the reply!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this UnifiedT456

Usually online permissions are restricted if you're under 18 years.

How old are you?

If you're able to do it, sometime works changing the birth date in your profile:

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

Please give that a try, then check if you're able to change your privacy settings here:

https://account.xbox.com/Settings
  5. Smwutches Win User

Stick of Truth

From the game's description:

Pre-order now to get Towelie: Your Gaming Bud. For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase
    at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.

Originally it was set to be given immediately, but because of changes made to the Xbox store (ie. being able to pre-order via credit card but not pay until close to the game's release), the terms were changed and updated to give the game away at launch of
    the new game instead of immediately.
  6. FriskiNiski Win User

Logitech G933 Patch

Hello karimsastre,

What problems are you having with this headset?

From the logitech support site -

Xbox One™

The G933 gaming headset can be connected to your Xbox One™ console using the included the 3.5mm audio cable.

1. Set the mode switch on the G933 gaming headset to Wireless Off mode for passive audio mode, or set to Wireless On mode for active audio mode with additional features.
    2. Connect the G933 gaming headset to the Xbox One™ controller using the included 3.5mm cable. NOTE: Older Xbox One™ controllers may not support direct 3.5mm cable connections and may require the Xbox One™ Stereo Headset Adapter (sold separately)
    NOTE: Headset will not operate via USB Wireless Mix Adapter on Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Xbox™ not allowing me to change Settings - Similar Threads - Xbox™ allowing change

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  5. How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?: I've tried many links, but they don't work, and the videos that I watched told me to install a driver to get it to work, If you have any working links please tell me!...
  6. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  7. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  8. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  9. What country is the xbox credit card available for

in XboX Insiders
    What country is the xbox credit card available for: I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the super cool credit cards like carnival etc I...
  10. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...