Xbox no signal

Discus and support Xbox no signal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox one has been having a problem for a while but it’s been more frequent now. The Xbox turns one its make the turn on sound but no signal ever... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by itsJROC69, Oct 18, 2017.

1. itsJROC69
    itsJROC69 Guest

Xbox no signal

my Xbox one has been having a problem for a while but it’s been more frequent now. The Xbox turns one its make the turn on sound but no signal ever reaches the TV or Xbox one controller the screen turns black or says no signal it’s not the hdmi cable or
    controller both have been replaced numerous times without success. And when it does turn on it might let me play a game for about an hour before it freezes an de the whole cbox stops responding and whenever I turn the xbox off it turn itself back on but the
    same problem occurs no signal. I have bought new games with discs an de have downloaded off the xbox without a disc no matter what type the game freezes plz I need a solutions bad ive spentalot of money on some games and wish to be able to enjoy th

:)

itsJROC69, Oct 18, 2017
  2. xbox no signal

Had to search for help and found that a possible may work solution is to wipe your hard drive clean and lose everything. Well, it didn't work for me.

Thanks for the support Microsoft.

Sincerely, a paying customer for 8 years.

Infamous KilIer, Oct 18, 2017
  3. xbox no signal

Hard reset or cold reset does not work.

Infamous KilIer, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Xbox no signal

Hey there itsJROC69.

It sounds like there might be some issues with your console, but to check, if you power cycle (hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds until your Xbox One shuts off), does the issue clear up? Also, if you're using a surge protector to power your Xbox One,
    try bypassing that and plug your Xbox One directly into a wall outlet, as surge protectors aren't supported and may be causing some performance issues.

Mister Maka, Oct 20, 2017
  5. krisw21 Win User

Disconnecting from Xbox Live

i agree with Pvt McBagel

Your xbox signal might be getting an tenteriferance with your router. meaning that the signal from your xbox isn't as "clean" of a signal that your router can understand.

the best thing to do to find out if it is your xbox signal is to 1. move your xbox closer to the router and 2. if you have one is get a radio that has AM settings and use it between your xbox and your router the move static noise you get the worst your signal
    is.

if it is your xbox signal then just move it(can't express that enough) until the signal is not so "dirty".

Hope this helps
  6. AridLizard Win User

Suddenly not able to use controllers due to glitch

is it possible that there is something interfering with the signal (other electronic devices near the Xbox or the controllers or something blocking the signal (eg; a coffee table between you and the Xbox)?
  7. iRayDawg Win User

Being disconnected.

Are you able to take the Xbox to another room and try it? If not it could also be that there is interference between the Xbox and Routers wireless signal that will cause the drop of signal and disconnects.
  8. Infamous KilIer Win User

xbox no signal

Hard reset or cold reset does not work.
  9. TonyGGGG Win User

xbox no signal

OK, unplugging the Kinect, cable box, etc... seems to have brought things back. I don't know why, we'll see if it happens again the next time I shut it off.
Thema:

Xbox no signal

1. Xbox no signal - Similar Threads - signal

2. No signal

in XBoX on Windows
    No signal: Console powers on but on the screen it says no signal to hdmi. We have changed out hdmi cables and tvs and tried to reset the Xbox with no luck. What else can we try...
  3. Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal: I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon first day it worked but next day I had a black screen with no signal I used 2 separate hdmi cables 2 separate TVs and 2 separate power cables everything...
  4. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that: I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps 11bdb2e6-2bf4-4e1a-a003-90a538d08095
  5. New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV: New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV I booted up my Xbox Series X for the first time on Thursday. It worked fine on my Hitachi TV. It downloaded games overnight. On Friday...
  6. Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv: This is pretty recent, but sometimes my series x will turn on but not be visible on screen (HDMI isn't working). Sometimes a hard reset makes it come back, but then it thinks my connection is...
  7. LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz: Hi Guys I am having intermittent ‘no signal’ errors using Xbox Series X at 120hz when changing from game to Home Screen (dashboard) on my LG OLED C3 tv. [img] I don’t have any problems using my...
  8. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....
  9. What do I do if my Xbox says no signal is it on

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do if my Xbox says no signal is it on: What do I do if my Xbox is it on 7839d883-a6b8-4e0e-8cc5-f508309ead31
  10. Monitor says no signal on my brand new custom pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor says no signal on my brand new custom pc.: Okay, just finished my new PC. Everything boots up. Gpu, aio, etc. My monitor reads my gpu, but says no signal. I have tested my ram and It works. It is not my cpu, neither my motherboard I am...