Xbox no longer logs into Live automatically

Discus and support Xbox no longer logs into Live automatically in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been asked to make a new thread for this... hopefully this is how you do it! Basically the same problem as seen here:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iBrows87, Jan 5, 2014.

1. iBrows87
    iBrows87 Guest

Been asked to make a new thread for this... hopefully this is how you do it! Basically the same problem as seen here: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/p/335321/1757892.aspx

I moved house recently and ever since i did so my xbox hasn't automatically connect to Live like it always previously did.

In order to connect I have to 'test connection' which usually gets it connected straight away. Although it isn't the end of the world, it does get quite frustrating if you're in a hurry.

Another thing, when i boot up the console from time to time and try to connect to Live I see this error report - 80151901

Other things I should note are, I've got 'auto sign in' ticked and have tried deleting and redownloading my profile. Both methods haven't sorted my problem.

Be great to get any advice on how I can rectofy this.

Thanks in advance!

:)

iBrows87, Jan 5, 2014
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    I can't get on this website

Hello Darth Bubbasaur,

There was no offer for a free Xbox Live membership. Since your region is no longer a part of Xbox Live Rewards, you cannot log into the site.

XBLRewards8, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    profile updates

If you're playing offline, then no. They won't update when you log into your console again. If you're signed into Live, then yes they will. Achievements are saved on the Xbox servers as long as you're signed into Live.

Smwutches, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Rusted Sword
    Rusted Sword Guest

hey for your error code i found this video that should make it work

Rusted Sword, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Rusted Sword Win User

hey for your error code i found this video that should make it work http://youtu.be/Z7cGgWMVvhk
  6. {Parity} Win User

Patching a game on Xbox one.

If you are logged in to XBOX live the update/patch to the game will be applied automatically.
  7. Owen_966 Win User

Automatically logging out of Xbox live

1) Unplug all xbox leads

2) wait 3 Mins

3) Plug everything back and it should work
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Automatic Log in

Open the guide, go to settings, account and then sign-in, security & passkey. You can switch off the instant sign-in. Oy problem is, onxe he signs in again, he can turn it back on.
  9. ACC2020 Win User

Automatic Log in

Hi, thanks for your reply but l know how to sign out. What l want to disable is the automatic sign in. I want my password to be asked. Can you help?
Thema:

1. Xbox no longer logs into Live automatically - Similar Threads - longer logs Live

2. Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.: My microsoft account which was used to sign in to minecraft was deleted by Malware. The virus is gone now but the account is non-existant. I can no longer log into minecraft. I have used the same...
  3. The confirmation email on my other account no longer exists and is keeping me from logging in

in XBoX Accessibility
    The confirmation email on my other account no longer exists and is keeping me from logging in: A while ago I changed my email on Microsoft, however the website still thinks I'm using my old email as a confirmation email. Every time I try to log in it tries to send a confirmation code to...
  4. I had my Roblox account and logged in with Facebook I know see it is no longer available to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had my Roblox account and logged in with Facebook I know see it is no longer available to...: I haven’t seen a way to login it is possible I can ever get it back? c71f9e03-7d6e-407e-80f1-81a3cb88bdf4
  5. Notifications of friends logging online are no longer appearing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Notifications of friends logging online are no longer appearing.: The notifications for friends logging online are no longer showing up on the Xbox or Android App. Android version 12 Xbox Series x I've already tried the following: Turning notifications off...
  6. I can no longer log-in on my minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can no longer log-in on my minecraft launcher: So I’ve tried to log into my Microsoft minecraft account but it seemed that I’ve migrated my minecraft mojang account to the wrong Microsoft account. I checked my PC for Xbox game bar and it...
  7. How do I log onto an account I no longer have access to even failing to login using the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log onto an account I no longer have access to even failing to login using the...: I'm trying to log onto an account I used to have many years ago but I can't remember password and now I'm blocked out of getting onto it also failing to get onto the account using the recovery...
  8. Не могу больше зайти в свою учетную запись xbox на пк. \ I can no longer log in to my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Не могу больше зайти в свою учетную запись xbox на пк. \ I can no longer log in to my xbox...: Уже около 2 недель не могу пользоваться своей учетной записью xbox через приложение xbox на пк. Код ошибки при входе - 0x80072EE2. For about 2 weeks now I can't use my xbox account via the xbox...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  10. After i log into my xbox live account, i cant no longer find the apps tab and cant find apps ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After i log into my xbox live account, i cant no longer find the apps tab and cant find apps ...: Need assistant on why my tab gone missing after log into my xbox live. its there any setting that i miss out. 5834f950-27f5-470a-bd2b-f488eb985489