Xbox no live

Discus and support Xbox no live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft please working fast !!!!! It is really slow !!!!End ? 23509ac5-190c-4880-ac1d-3bc5d6ec6ba3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GoofyBarbecue22, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Xbox no live

Microsoft please working fast !!!!! It is really slow !!!!End ?

:)

GoofyBarbecue22, Oct 19, 2017
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Captain Speedy, Oct 19, 2017
  4. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

5. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

7. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  8. WobblyDread8745 Win User

Xbox is confused about my Windows Live ID

Yes, I can do that.

I have an Xbox Live Account, an Xbox Live Gamertag, a Windows Live ID, and a Windows Live Password.

I log into the Xbox Live Account from the PC using my Windows Live ID and Windows Live Password and am able to see the Xbox Live Gamertag on my Xbox Live Account.

I then get on my Xbox 360 and click my Xbox Profile.

I then click "Join Xbox Live". It then asks for a "First Name".

I shorten my Xbox Live Gamertag and enter it in the First Name area.

It then asks me for my Windows Live ID. I enter my Windows Live ID.

It then asks me for my Windows Live Password. I enter my Windows Live Password.

It then tells me that the Xbox Live Gamertag I entered is not associated with the Windows Live ID I entered, and that I should enter a different Windows Live ID and Windows Live Password.

Thus, Xbox is confused.

I know the Windows Live Password I entered is correct, because I can log on with it on the PC.

I know the Windows Live ID is associated with the Xbox Live Gamertag because they're both connected on my Xbox Live Account.

It's very odd, yet somehow funny, to be called Wobbly...
Thema:

Xbox no live

1. Xbox no live - Similar Threads - live

2. Why does xbox live keep disconnecting when playing a game on xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox live keep disconnecting when playing a game on xbox x: when playing a game on xbox x I get the message disconnected from xbox live? this is only happening recently. 46277482-812f-41f2-bdc8-a42a08acc070
  3. XBOX LIVE

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE: My daughter's xbox live account is locked and because the email is through Hotmail it is locked as well. I made a email address because I can not use the same email as my account. I need help...
  4. Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now can't play the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now can't play the game?: Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now 1e290a40-ac59-4878-a9b2-83b46e0249e0
  5. I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare...: I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare multiplayer online 3fe96263-f37c-4542-8b21-00d950b43351
  6. Ultimate Game Pass/Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass/Xbox live gold: Hi Im gonna buy GTA V soon but before that buy the ultimate game pass for a month then buy it for the profits of Xbox gold and new games. If my ultimate subscription ends what will happen to my...
  7. How to get my live streaming tab to work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get my live streaming tab to work: When the option to live stream directly from the capture and share menu was released it has never worked and has always said "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while." A while has...
  8. Fortnite saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live...: I cannot log into my fortnite account. Keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live please try again later? I have tried uninstall to reinstall...
  9. How do I unlock my microsoft live account if the number associated to my account is no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlock my microsoft live account if the number associated to my account is no...: A year or so ago, I tried making a Bungie account for Destiny 2. It asked me to login to Microsoft/Xbox live. I tried & it said my password needed to be reset. They wanted to send a security code...
  10. My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...: I only need to know why my account was banned. I was online one day, went to bed and got up the next day and went to play some more, but I couldn't sign in to my account on the xbox. Online...