Xbox Networking latency is always high, sometimes at -1ms

Discus and support Xbox Networking latency is always high, sometimes at -1ms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] This is what my xbox networking has been like for a long time. Ive tried countless things to try fix it and nothing has worked. Such as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayBeastX, Mar 13, 2023.

1. JayBeastX
    JayBeastX Guest

Xbox Networking latency is always high, sometimes at -1ms [​IMG]

This is what my xbox networking has been like for a long time. Ive tried countless things to try fix it and nothing has worked. Such as uninstalling and reinstalling network drivers and a bunch of things in command prompt. Its either at around 150ms or its at -1ms. Its very frustrating as nowhere on the internet has a fix for this. And no microsoft forum has the answer

:)

JayBeastX, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi JayBeastX!

This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I know how frustrating that must be. I would feel the same way if I were on your situation.

Since you also have NAT type issue and server connectivity issue, you must also fix them because they are important in playing online or multiplayer. Have you already tried all the steps from this link here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...?
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

ignore it, that test is the same as console, it is to a server in central US, meaning you will always get a high ping from that, it is just a test server.
  4. Nabil Rhanem Win User

High latency on xbox network

I did try other games it dose not matter what game and what server always network latency is high and game play is very heavy
  5. ENGL15H N PROUD Win User

High Network Latency

hey guys i have the same issue my download is always 124mbps download and 11.44 upload on xbox one my latency however is on 156 which is lowest upto 200 the is nothing wrong with my setup i have nighthawk r7000 router . my main issue is delay......on all
    games always that slight second behin getting round corners and dropping?? shooting peope irst and getting dropped this is not your connection when i actually started looking austrailia europe uk all the same high latency and we all know optimal gaming is
    20-150 ping /latency/ms some worse than others so if someone with lower ping is basicly gonna kill you because your slightly behind (lag/delay) and reason i belive is ...............all of us outside of the US are coonecting to xboxlive via a server all
    the way in seattle,washington dont belive go ahead and check the are no servers in uk or else were this is why because asusual xbox dnt realy care we have all spent hundreds out on their products.............servers in uk xbox we spend enough money on your
    products i have 4 of the bricks . anyway back to the point lol speedtest on sppedtest.net and ping it to seattle and i bet like mine the readings are the same my ping /latency was 160ms lol my xboxone pings 156-159 most of the time so...... xbox stop being
    cheapskates and all gamers matter not just US POPULATION we pay just if not more for all the shipping costs too ........... please fix this and get servers in uk and if not uk atleast europe!!! why thankyou for this awful service
  6. Thorn of Hades Win User

High Network Latency

@ MAC, regardless of you're packet loss, your internet line needs fixed! We Xbox One owners are having network troubles with clean signals indeed. What I am saying is, if you're internet line is a mess, everything connected to it is going to be a mess. 5.9
    / 8.9db tells me your local DSLAM can barely hear / read your modem, you have bad cabling or major line noise. long story short, you're internet line is severely degraded and needs repaired, call your ISP have a tech come out to your residence and repair your
    line. Don't expect the Xbox one or any other device to work properly.
Thema:

1. Xbox Networking latency is always high, sometimes at -1ms - Similar Threads - Networking latency always

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  4. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  5. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  6. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  7. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  8. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  9. Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...: Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency than when I test my speed through my xbox series x? 27f76be7-c89f-405b-89cc-afe45fbfbf6f
  10. High latency on xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    High latency on xbox network: Hello my name is nabil its been over a year or so thats need soultion to this problem gave me depression fifa or ea fc is the only reasone i play or bouth the game done evrything have my internet...