Xbox Network Storage Negative?

Discus and support Xbox Network Storage Negative? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My uploaded captures won't delete, everytime I try it makes the go further into the negatives, my other captures won't upload to the Xbox network, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoWays, Apr 24, 2023.

1. NoWays
    NoWays Guest

My uploaded captures won't delete, everytime I try it makes the go further into the negatives, my other captures won't upload to the Xbox network, but they say they have. Captures won't register that I've seen them on the Xbox app. I tried setting the Xbox to default with games and apps and all it did was delete my captures that weren't uploaded.

:)

NoWays, Apr 24, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that since yesterday there are multiple reports in regards to the same issue, however, there are no official announcements from Microsoft which means that we can just perform troubleshooting steps such as extended powercycle and resetting your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  3. Francia J. Win User

Sorry for the trouble, NoWays. In this case, we may need to report this to Microsoft via Report a Problem app on the Xbox for them to be aware of the issue and to deploy a fix.
  4. NoWays Win User

Still at Negative Xbox network Storage
  5. Rostom L Win User

Why is my Xbox storage in the negatives

Hi There!

Sorry to hear about what happened. I actually have seen this issue from other players already. I believe that this is a bug on their system where your uploaded captures are not showing on your Xbox app on mobile and also can't delete them. I suggest that you instead wait and try it again at a later time.

You may as well report it or file a bug directly to Team Xbox via Report a problem app for them to properly investigate it. Check your guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  6. IRB Win User

Network storage

Hi

No, the storage needs to be directly attached to the xbox via the USB ports.it will also format the drive for game storage and won't be usable on a PC after that without reformatting.
Thema:

1. Xbox Network Storage Negative? - Similar Threads - Network Storage Negative

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  4. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  5. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  6. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  7. Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?: As the subject states, since they're going to be deleting captures, I want them on something where they're not going tk be deleted at the mad whims of microsoft. I want my captures on my xbox...
  8. Are game captures on the Xbox Network ALSO saved to the console’s internal storage?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are game captures on the Xbox Network ALSO saved to the console’s internal storage?: The new capture news is really concerning and incredibly infuriating for me, as the last 7-8 years of my childhood gaming are all jeopardized. I want to know, before I spend 8 hours downloading...
  9. More network storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    More network storage: Is there anyway to buy more network storage for captures? I believe the max is 10 gigs Hopefully there is and I just haven’t figured out how to do it. Thank you....
  10. Can’t post captures to the Xbox Network even with -1% storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t post captures to the Xbox Network even with -1% storage: Hello! I’ve been trying to fix this problem for a little while now and I’ve tried a few different solutions to fix it. Summary of the issue is that when I record or take a screenshot my Xbox will...