Xbox Network/ packet loss

Discus and support Xbox Network/ packet loss in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to play Warzone with some coworkers and friends on my Xbox One. For some reason I’m able to play all kinds of online games. But when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SleepingGiant, Apr 2, 2022.

1. Xbox Network/ packet loss

I’ve been trying to play Warzone with some coworkers and friends on my Xbox One. For some reason I’m able to play all kinds of online games. But when it comes to Warzone, it states that I cannot log in. I check my network settings to see what my issue is and I notice that when I select my network speed and statistics, “Packet loss: 100%” shows up. How do I fix it or find what’s causing this issue?

:)

SleepingGiant, Apr 2, 2022
  2. Mister Cazador Win User

Error 0x801901f4

Detailed network statistics

download speed

42.41Mbps

upload speed

Packet loss

1%

MTU

Latency

170m

wireless strength

100%
    Thanks for that info. Please see our Multiplayer Connection troubleshooting guide as it includes steps for issues pertaining to packet loss
    under "You have high packet loss". While your packet loss is not currently high, any packet loss can contribute to any network issues you're experiencing.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

What's a highpacketloss

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

"High packet loss" is a term used to describe a situation in which a significant number of data packets are lost or dropped when they are transmitted over a network. A packet is a small unit of data that is transmitted over a network, and packet loss occurs when some packets fail to reach their intended destination.

Packet loss can occur for a variety of reasons, including network congestion, equipment failure, and other technical issues. High packet loss can have a significant impact on network performance, leading to slow data transfer speeds, increased latency, and degraded overall network performance.

In general, a high packet loss rate is considered to be anything above 5%, although the exact threshold may vary depending on the type of network and the specific applications being used. If you are experiencing high packet loss, it is important to troubleshoot the issue and identify the underlying cause in order to improve network performance and reduce the risk of data loss.
  4. elitepvp124 Win User

packet loss on xbox

same problem. it shows up on the xbox network test 7% packet loss
  5. z8rTT Win User

Error 0x801901f4

Detailed network statistics

download speed

42.41Mbps

upload speed

Packet loss

1%

MTU

Latency

170m

wireless strength

100%

Thanks for that info. Please see our Multiplayer Connection troubleshooting guide as it includes steps for issues pertaining to packet loss
    under "You have high packet loss". While your packet loss is not currently high, any packet loss can contribute to any network issues you're experiencing.
    good evening....

last night its work when i rest my console but today not

. after i did Test multiplayer connection... the result

Not connected

your network isn't set up......

how can fixed this..?

best Regards,,,,
  6. Lewis_Carroll Win User

Continual issues with xbox live

What are the your results if you do a detailed network statistics?

Download Speed:

Upload Speed:

Download packet Loss:

Upload Packet Loss:

MTU:

Latency:
Thema:

Xbox Network/ packet loss

1. Xbox Network/ packet loss - Similar Threads - Network packet loss

2. How do I fix 100% Packet Loss on the Xbox if my Network Provider isn't the cause?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix 100% Packet Loss on the Xbox if my Network Provider isn't the cause?: I've been suffering from 100% Packet Loss for the past week now... and I don't know what I can do to alleviate the issue I called my network provider they sent a supervisor he looked over the...
  3. When network testing my Series S reports no packet loss and 90%+ connection, yet it...

in XboX Insiders
    When network testing my Series S reports no packet loss and 90%+ connection, yet it...: My Switch and PC are used at the same desk, none of them have this issue. Before getting my Series S a couple days ago, my Xbox One did not have this issue either. I've never set priority for any...
  4. Asus: Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asus: Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss: Asus (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss Hi there Kylearan, Thanks for reply on the issue with the connection speeds to the Xbox One X. I...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss All of my other devices stay connected but my xbox randomly drops? What is going on! 88eec974-a7f8-4953-8303-31e51c168e37
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with NAT type and packet loss!

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with NAT type and packet loss!: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with NAT type and packet loss! Hello, I have a problem that is bothering me a lot! Today I'm trying to download Tom Clancy's Raibow Six...
  7. XBOX One S: Network connectivity issues - Ethernet Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One S: Network connectivity issues - Ethernet Packet Loss: For history, please refer to New Xbox One S drops network connection when in Instant On mode The above thread is locked for further additions, demonstrates a far reaching issue affecting many...
  8. 100% Network Packet Loss error

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Network Packet Loss error: As instructed we restarted the x-box, unplugged and reconnected the router then attempted to select "Test Multi-player connection". Here are the network stats after doing so: Download Speed...
  9. Xbox One (Network Packet Loss 100% Black Ops III) A.B.C.D.E.F.-.H.I.J.K.-.-.-.-.-.-.-W.X.Y.Z. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (Network Packet Loss 100% Black Ops III) A.B.C.D.E.F.-.H.I.J.K.-.-.-.-.-.-.-W.X.Y.Z. ...: FYI... I was able to play other games online. When I downloaded Black Ops III, I was not able to connect online. Received server error... "A.B.C.D.E.F.-.H.I.J.K.-.-.-.-.-.-.-W.X.Y.Z." error....
  10. x1 network packet loss issues august 2014.

in XBoX on Consoles
    x1 network packet loss issues august 2014.: once again, this xbox one all in wanna be entertainment system network crashed or something, for the past week of august 2014 I've been getting packet loss and my upload is so bad. i called their...